I fell asleep in the arms of the one I love

I didn't stay the night but I did stay pretty late. It was around one when I left Brads. We had our fun but when it came down to it, we didn't have sex. I only just met him, and having sex with some random stranger wasn't going to change how I feel about Niall.

When I pulled up to my house I saw the boys' cars out front. All I was thinking was they better not be in the living room because I don't want them to see me and I sure as hell don't want to see them. I looked in the mirror and I didn't look that bad but as soon as they see what I'm wearing they'll know where I was. Oh who am I kidding? There were paparazzi all over that club. Everyone in the world will know where I was by tomorrow. I wonder if one of them followed me to brads house. I wouldn't be surprised. I grabbed my bag and got out of my car. On the way inside I silently prayed that the boys wouldn't see me. Looks like god didn't hear me though, because when I walked in the door the eyes of five curious boys were on me.

"What were you doing out so late?" Liam asked me. The other boys just stared at me, except for Niall. He looked at first but then he just turned away.

"Stuff." I retorted. They had no reason to know.

"Ooo someone's cranky." Zayn teased. I fake laughed and then rolled my eyes and headed towards the stairs.

"You're not going to join us? We're going to watch the hangover." Louis told me. I could see Niall tense up at Lou's words.

"I'll pass." I said and walked up to my room. I closed my door behind me as I walked over to my en-suite. I was taking off my makeup when I heard something, but I ignored it. As soon as I got all the makeup off my face, I looked in the mirror and jumped. There was an average size boy standing behind me.

"Louis William Tomlinson, don't ever do that again!" I ordered.

"Sorry." He laughed.

"What are you doing here Lou? Shouldn't you be down stairs having fun with the boys?" I asked him.

"I'll go back if you come with me." Louis said pulling my arm.

"No, I can't." I argued.

"Why not!" Louis whined.

"Cause Harry and Niall are down there. That's just asking for trouble." I told him.

"So you're just going to sit up here, by yourself, while we're having fun down there?" Louis asked. I nodded my head and crossed my arms.

"Come on, we miss you belle." Louis said. He had puppy dog eyes, I couldn't resist.

"Fine." I said and walked out of the en-suite. I walked into my closet to change into sweats and Louis followed me. "Um this is when I get changed and you leave."

"Right." Louis said and walked out of my room. I changed into a tank top and sweat pants and then walked down stairs. When I reached the bottom all the boys turned to look at me again.

"What is it with you guys and staring?" I asked them. All the boys turned their heads and shook it off. I walked into the living room and there was only one seat open on the couch, next to Niall. I decided I'd save myself the embarrassment and sit on the chair over to the side. When I sat down I got comfortable and then Liam just had to open his mouth.

"Belle, wanna make some popcorn?" He asked. I turned my head and stared at him. All the boys call me Belle when they want something from me.

"Really Liam?" I asked. Liam looked at me with puppy dog eyes and nodded his head up and down. I let out a small grunt and then walked over to make the popcorn.

"Thanks Belle!" Liam yelled and I laughed. He's such a pain in the butt. After the popcorn was done I got myself a drink and then walked back to the boys.

"What no drinks for us?" Zayn joked.

"You guys have legs too!" I laughed. They put on the movie and the only noises that came out of our mouths were laughs. By the end of the movie everyone was sleeping, or at least I thought. I walked over and shut off the movie and then I walked into the kitchen. I looked in the fridge but then I closed it. I decided to make coffee even though it was three in the morning. I put on the coffee and then sat down at the counter.

"I'll take a cup too." Someone said from behind me. I could tell that Irish accent from anywhere. I turned around and Niall was standing there. I smiled at him and nodded my head.

"Sure." I said. Niall walked over and sat two stools away from me. "I thought I was the only one awake." I said to break the silence.

"I was having trouble sleeping." Niall admitted.

"Oh." Was all I could manage to get out. Niall didn't say anything else. We just sat there in silence till the coffee was done. Once it was I poured it into two cups. I gave one to Niall and took the other for myself. I put milk and sugar in mine and then drank it in silence. I don't get why Niall's doing this. He's just making it awkward for the both of us. You would think that if he was going to do this he would actually talk to me but no. He's just going to be stubborn and not say anything. Nobody knows how badly I just wanted to explode. I wanted to ask him why he wouldn't just take me. I was sitting here completely single begging him to take me, but he won't. He loves me, but he won't be with me. I just wanted to scream, but I didn't.

I finished my coffee and walked over to the sink to put my cup in there. When I turned around I saw Niall looking at me and he quickly shot his head back down. What is with him? I started walking towards the stairs. I would have said goodnight, but I knew he didn't want to talk to me.

"Where are you going?" He asked me as he turned around in his stool. I was surprised he even bothered to ask.

"To bed" I answered.

"Ok" He said. I wished that he would have asked to come with me. My face fell into a deep frown. It felt like I'd had a permanent frown on my face for the last few months. I turned around and continued up to my room. Once I got in I closed the door and the tears started streaming down. I couldn't control them at all they just fell down my cheek to my chin and then onto the floor. I walked over to my mirror and stared into it. What's so wrong with me that makes Niall not want me? I asked myself as more and more tears streamed down my face; I didn't even notice the door open. Before I knew it there were two arms wrapped around my waist. There was a person hugging me tightly. They released me from their grip and then spun me around. When I saw their face I saw that it was Niall. He looked up at me and lifted one of his hands to my cheek. He wiped my tears away as they fell down my cheek.

"Why are you crying Belle?" Niall asked me. He really looked concerned. I wanted to tell yell at him and tell him my tears are because of him, but I didn't, my eyes said enough. Niall looked at me and understood it all. He took a step closer to me and now our faces were less than inches apart. He looked down at my lips and then up at my eyes and it was as if time stopped. He placed his hand behind my head and leaned in. His lips softly brushed against mine, teasing me. He finally leaned in all the way and our lips moved in perfect sync, and suddenly nothing else mattered. The only thing that mattered was this moment. Niall and I were the only things that mattered. When he pulled away I couldn't believe this was real. He stared into my eyes and then grabbed my hand. He walked me over to my bed and he laid down next me. He wrapped him arms around my body as my back laid against his chest. I was glad to say that for the first time in a while I fell asleep in the arms of the one I love.