And he pulled down my skirt once again

A/n

Sorry for the long wait! But it's worth it I promise!  This update is really good! Lots of action...including on the bed...and the couch. Okay I can't say anymore! Read away!! xoxo Nicole

I sat in my room and cried for about two hours. Usually Niall would be the one that was there for me. The one that would let me cry on his shoulder and tell me that everything was going to be ok. I just couldn’t believe that he found a girl. I want to know who she is. Is she prettier than me? Is she more famous than me? Is she not famous? I just wish that none of this even happened.

Maybe I’m so stressed out over nothing. Maybe they’re not even together. Who am I kidding, she said she was having fun and he said he was in the middle of something. And he called her babe. All of a sudden I heard my phone going off. “Crap! Where did I put my phone?” I said to myself. “Ah, found it.” I said taking it out from under my covers and answering it. I didn’t even bother looking at the caller ID.

“Hey beautiful”

I knew exactly who it was, and hearing his voice right now almost made me forget what was going on.

“Hi Harry.”

“Wanna come over and watch movies with me? We can watch your favorite.” He giggled.

“Sure,” I smiled, “I’ll be over in ten.” I told him.

“Ok, see you then babe.” He said and hung up the phone. What is it with these boys throwing around the word Babe?

I stood up from my bed and walked over to my mirror. I had makeup running down my face. I grabbed my makeup remover and took it all off. After I was done with that I redid it. I grabbed my satchel and my phone and went down stairs. I saw Liam standing in the dining room talking to my parents. I tried my hardest not to make a sound so he wouldn’t ask me where I was going, but it didn’t work.

“Where are you going?” Liam asked with an attitude.

“Out” I retorted.

“With Niall?” He asked.

Just the way he said it bothered me. He said it like it was obvious.

“No. Why would I be going out with Niall?” I asked angrily.

“Ow, sorry. It was just a question.” Liam replied.

“Whatever.” I answered.

“What’s wrong with you?” Liam asked.

“Oh let me see, I went to go call Niall before to tell him that I liked him and he was with a girl. He was calling her babe too.” I spilled.

“Oh Annabelle, I’m sorry. That really stinks.”

“Yeah it does.”

“So if you’re not going to see Niall then where are you going?” Liam asked.

“To hang out with Harry, if you must know.” I retorted.

“Annabelle don’t do that.” Liam shook his head.

“Do what?” I asked.

“Don’t use him as your rebound. You’re both going to wind up getting hurt.” He said.

“I’m not, and we won’t.” I retorted.

“Whatever. Don’t come crying to me when you mess everything up though.” Liam said. I rolled my eyes and left the house. He’s being so ridiculous. I’m just going to hang out with one of my best friends. Nothing’s going to happen.