Training

"Stay focused Jay." Jay hears Cole call to him before he quickly doges a rock bursting out of the ground from his previous position. Instinctively tensing when he felt a breeze help push him aside.

Not to shabby. But try not to let our little secret out too early right? Hmmmm?

Rolls eyes

Did you just say "rolls eyes" at me???? Why I outta-

"Oops...Sorry about that." Jay replies back as he takes a fighting stance and tries to focus on the opponent in front of him.

The ninja were sparring with one another, their regular routine. Cole vs. Jay and Kai vs. Zane and Lloyd vs. Nya. Even though Ninjago is in a period of peace they still want to be in tip top shape if any problems occur.

Jay would have been focused and trying his best to outsmart his opponent (unless it was Zane, I mean who can outsmart a nindroid) but his mind had other thoughts.

Like Cole's-

Shut up!

Technically I'm not talking so there is nothing to shut up.

After Jay dodged another attack (careful not to use his newfound powers) he sent a wave of electricity towards Cole. Cole quickly summoned a dirt wall to block the oncoming attack.

"Hehe...really Jay, I thought you were better than this. You should know that that won't work on me." Cole taunts but little does he know he played right into Jay's little trap.

While Cole was gloating Jay summend his electricity and surrounded himself. In tune with his element Jay used the energy (and maybe just maybe a little of wind) to quickly run behind Cole. With the element of surprise Jay gathered his powers into a small ball of energy. Cole turns around last second alarmed at the loud bussing sound that turned out to be Jay's element.

"Well aren't you just shocked?" Jay jokes before he blasts Cole with the energy sphere. Cole covered his face with his arms to try and block the blast. The impact of the attack forcing him back, with his feet digging into the floor. Cole takes his arms away from his face and observes the damage.

"Woah! We really outdid ourselves today..heh!" Cole chuckles looking at the mess they made. He hears giggling and looks up to see Jay trying to hold in his laugh.

"What is it. What's so funny? Is there something on my face?" Cole asked confused by Jay's actions.

Holy Spinjitzu Master!!!! His hair!!!!

Low and behold Cole's head looked like a porcupine. His hair sticking in every direction. Some static electricity straying away from Cole's hair back to Jay's hand, that seemed to go unnoticed by Cole.

One stray of electricity shots from Cole's hair back to Jay,

The blue ninja could barely contain his singers as his brother boomed with laughter in his head.

Jay controlled his laughs and smiled at Cole, "No no, nothing wrong, nothing's wrong. Let's go check out Zane and Kai's match!"

Jay runs up to Cole but falters as he goes to grab his arm.

Jay

The world is dark and the arm no longer belong to his friend but to the dark figure from his dream?

Jay

vision?

Jay

whatever it was.

Jay, bro- you better answer me dammit!

He hesitantly looks up the arm to the face into it's electric eyes and gasped at their intensity.