Possession

Jay couldn't believe what he was hearing? Was he for real? He hadn't ever thought about his extended family much, not since Nadakhan (he shuddered at the very thought) had tricked him into wishing to be richer and he'd found out that he'd been adopted.

"What?"

Morro waved a transparent hand in front of Jay's face before the blue ninja retaliated, failing to shove his hand away when he remembered Morro was a ghost.

"Here me out," Morro said quickly, "I know I'm not the most honest guy but you have to believe me on this one, I am your brother, we have the same mom, same dad, we share the same blood-"

"Even if I believed you- which I don't by the way! Why would you only tell me now?" Jay demanded.

The ghost looked panic stricken as he stuttered on his words, "I never wanted you to find out!"

"Why?"

"Because I'm the one who left you at the junkyard."

"Why did you take me from my family? Why did you leave me alone???" Jay questioned, trying to not let his tears flow.

"Our family," Morro corrected, "and no, I took you away from our family because- well let's just say our parents didn't exactly see eye to eye." Morro seemed uncomfortable talking about this, and the way he spoke was as if he were living painful memories from the past all over again.

Jay sighed, "Why did you come here? I was perfectly happy knowing nothing about my past."

"I need your help Jay, the Preeminent has sent these things after me, and if they catch me- I'm going to die all over again, in a much worse way than before." Morro explained, "I came to you because- you're the only family I got left..." words seemed to fail him that moment as there was another sharp tapping at the window, this time louder.

One moment Jay was standing there, questioning if he should alert the other ninja, and the next was as if he was in the passenger seat, watching something from someone else's point of view. He backed up and knocked a table over in shock, except Jay didn't move at all. He felt cold too, he didn't know why until-

"I'm so sorry!" That was his voice. But he didn't speak. He was talking but-

Morro you son of a-

"They'll get me, I can't-"

Get out of my body! Jay mentally hissed.

"Please, if I don't hide, they'll get me and I can't let them get me-"

Fine-

And then, something happened that caused Jay to mentally scream.

Lloyd and Misako walked in the room

Morro didn't mean to possess Jay, it just sorta- happened.

But he guessed Lloyd and his mother meant to come in at the wrong time...

Thats just great Morro what are we going to do now? I thought they left earlier??? Jay started panicking.

Morro bit his lip, "the others can't know...can they?" He whispered as quietly as he could but the green ninja still turned his head to look at Jay.