Ethan Wears a Skirt

Ethan wears a skirt to get Mark's attention and Mark can't resist him.

AN: sorry if this is choppy it was all wrote at different times and it's probably not as good as I usually write because it's been awhile. Hope you's enjoy 😉

______________

Ethan wanted Mark's attention. He craved it, but knew it was wrong. He honestly didn't even know if Mark was bisexual or not. He knew Mark was for sure with Amy. Yup. Always by each other's sides. It really makes Ethan jealous because that's less time Mark is focused on him. But today, Ethan hopes or not whether to find out if Mark is into him.

Ethan ordered a skirt online that he thought he would look absolutely amazing in. It arrived in the mail just today. As Ethan unpackaged the skirt he grew with excitement. He pulled it out of the box and held it up to truly look at it.

Ethan decided to put an outfit together that went well with the skirt. He chose a black crop top to reveal his pale flat stomach. Then he slid the dark black skirt over his thighs. The skirt had moons and chains dangling from the hem.

Ethan looked at himself in the mirror. He thought that no one could resist his thicc thighs and ass. He was right, he looked hot as fuck. He looked submissive like he was ready to be dominated. Ethan wanted nothing more then for Mark to dominate him. So with that he put his plan into action.

Ethan was headed over to Mark's so they could film a video. Walking up to the door, Ethan began to feel nervous. He didn't know what Mark's reaction would be.

Ethan knocked on the door and waited for an answer. Sadly Mark didn't answer, it was Amy.

"Hey Ethan. You look cute today." Amy said smiling.

"Thanks." Ethan replied nicely even though he was about to steal her man.

Amy welcomed Ethan inside and said Mark was upstairs in his recording room.

When Ethan walked into the room, Mark was editing a video for his channel.

"Hey Mark." Ethan said shyly.

"Hey Eth..." Mark started to say, but then he turned around and saw Ethan.

"What are you wearing?" Mark asked blushing.

"Just a new outfit I got today, do you like it?" Ethan questioned.

"It's different." Mark replied.

Different? Ethan thought. What is he supposed to do with that. That can mean bad or good.

"So what are we recording today?" Ethan asked.

"I was thinking we could do each other's makeup, but Amy would have to run to the store because she doesn't want us using her good expensive products." Mark replied.

"Okay sounds good. Should we watch some tv until she gets back?" Ethan asked with a hidden smirk.

"Yeah sure, let's go to the living room." Mark replied casually.

Ethan doesn't know what Mark put on the tv. He didn't really care. He was just trying to think what he could do to capture Mark's attention. He started by slowly moving closer to Mark.

Mark just sat there and watched the tv like he didn't notice. Then Ethan opened his legs so his leg was then brushing Mark's. Mark still kept his gaze on the tv.

Ethan was tired of playing games he needed an answer. So he sat himself on Mark's lap facing him. Now Mark was looking at Ethan.

"What are you doing?" Mark asked.