Job offering

^ the photo above inspired me for this one shot.

AU where Mark is a business man and he's looking to buy a sex slave.

___________________________

Mark never believed in love. To him it was just another emotion that all humans feel. He'd loved people like family, but never romantically. He enjoyed the sex part of things more. The rush and the pleasure. It was more meaningful than love to him. He's been looking for a "slave" for a bit now. Mark has been getting tired of trying to find random hookups when he can just have one obedient person. He actually cares about consent. He wants the person he's with to want him in the same lustful way he craves them.

Mark has had multiple people in and out of his office all day. They're trying to get the position he's offering. Of course who wouldn't want to sleep with sexy billionaire Mark. Just none of the people were right though. They couldn't fulfill Mark the way he needed. That was until one particular boy came in.

He stumbled in awkwardly and gave Mark a shy look.

"What's your name?" Mark said with a mischievous smirk.

"Eth..Ethan," he stammered.

"Come here, let me get a closer look," Mark demanded.

Ethan hesitated at first but soon makes his way to in front of Mark. He felt insecure and shy and he didn't understand why. He wanted this position, right?

Mark examines Ethan's body. He looks him up and down and Ethan envisions him undressing him with his eyes. He doesn't know really what to do so he just stands there.

"Could you... get on the table?" Mark asked.

Ethan was confused as to why Mark wanted him to get on the coffee table in front of him, but it didn't matter. He needed the money so he really needs this position. He will do whatever Mark asks and demands of him. He liked that in a way anyways.

He slowly climbs onto the coffee table and gets on all fours. That's the position he stays in. Really showing off his body and that cake.

"Mmm I like what I see," Mark growls.

When Ethan looks over, Mark is scanning his body and biting his bottom lip. Ethan follows Mark's gaze and it stops on his plump ass.

Mark gets up from where he is sitting and makes his way towards Ethan.

"May I?" Mark asks to touch Ethan.

Ethan just nods. He didn't expect to come here and start to get turned on from this situation but this gorgeous man was about to run his big hands down his body.

Mark lays his hand on Ethan's neck and rests it there for a moment. He then started to glide his hand down Ethan's body. Ethan already stopped breathing.

"Relax," Mark soothed.

With that Ethan let out a breath and reminded himself to breathe.

Mark got to Ethan's ass and put both his hands on both cheeks and started to massage them.

"Is this okay,?" Mark asks Ethan,"

"Yea...yeah," Ethan said.

Ethan was getting harder and it was getting even harder for him to swallow a moan back. If Mark keeps pushing him like this he'll fuck him right now if he demands.

"Mmm so good," Mark whispered.

Mark stopped massaging Ethan and returned to sit back where he was sitting.

"You got the job if you want it," Mark said to Ethan.

"Really that's it?" Ethan said flustered.