meet the family - Stefan

you introduce him to your parents for the first time 

I was two years old me and my biological parents were involved in a fatal car crash, I lost both my parents that night. So, I went into the care of my uncle and auntie and they raised me, they became my parental figures. They made sure to keep my parental memory alive by keeping their pictures around and telling me all about them. They seemed like the loveliest people.

Because of that  family is really important to me. I put my family in front of everything. Whenever I dated anyone growing up if my family didn't like them I stopped dating them because I value their opinions. 

I grew up in London my entire life, as much as I loved the city I knew I wanted to move away for university. So, when it was time to apply, I started to look at American universities. When i found the courses I liked I sat the SAT's, which I passed, so I applied to Whitmore in mystic falls got in which I was so happy about and that was me moving away. They were unsure about having me that far away but they just wanted me to be happy.

After moving there I met my best friends and my boyfriend Stefan, as soon as I met him i wanted to introduce him to them but they haven't been able to get time of work to come to America

After moving there I met my best friends and my boyfriend Stefan, as soon as I met him i wanted to introduce him to them but they haven't been able to get time of work to come to America. I really want Stefan to meet them and show them how amazing and wonderful he is. He wanted to meet them because he knew how much they meant to me. He and my friends have been on the phone to them and have video called just not met in person. 

...

When I woke up this morning I got a phone call from my uncle saying they have managed to get time off so him my auntie are coming over to see me. They will be in America for a full MONTH!! they said that they will travel for the first week then visit me for a week then travel again for the remaining two. 

I instantly came back into our dorm

"girls girls wake up, wake up!" i shout and they all groan in unison 

"wh what time is it?" Bonnie says rubbing her eyes 

"whats happened?" Elena asks and Caroline just groan 

"its early y/n!" she says and i laugh 

"guys! listen my auntie and uncle are coming to America! they will be here for a whole month!" I say and they jump up