INTRO

HELLO AND WELCOME TO MY NEW BOOK (YAY)😇😊

my first book I had reached capacity so I couldn't add anymore parts so here is BOOK 2🥳😎

If you are coming from my first TVD/TO book. HIYA thank you for everything you have done for my first book and for following along it means the world to me. 

You guys have saved my life and helped me get through a lot so THANK UU and I LOVE YOU🥰🥰🥰

If you are new and happen to stumble upon this book HELLO, it's wonderful to meet you and thank you for giving my book a try. You DO NOT have to have read my first book before this one these imagines and preferences. There might be some overlapping stories form my first book. If so I will mention it at the beginning of the part.

But if you want to go and read my first book you can!! you don't have to though😊

As I said at the beginning of my first book (wow so long ago haha) I DO NOT OWN any of these characters, they belong to the show(s) they come from. If one on my parts follows along with the show then I will state it at the beginning of the chapter. 

The characters I am writing about are

Damon

Stefan

Elena

Katherine

Jeremy 

Matt

Tyler

Caroline

Bonnie

Klaus

Kol

Elijah

Rebekah

Kai

Ric

(I have only done one or two preference for the girls but I am opening to writing imagines for them if you guys want.  If you have any suggestions please leave them below!)

Which characters are you most excited for?

Which characters do you want me to write most/more of?