The Spy 5.

Authors POV.

"This isn't working. " Y/N hissed as she tried to open the vault she got in. Harry was made the incharge this time. Louis was on some other project.

"What do you mean this isn't working. The fingerprint is of his son! " Harry shouted and Y/N rolled her eyes.

Y/N kept trying to open the vault but it was no use, she tried the other angel of the print and it. Worked.

"Sick bastard. " She muttered and Harry heard it a little on his ear phone.

"Excuse me! "

"Not you. " Y/N said as she grabbed the bags and opened the case. She sat there in defeat because there wasn't any cash in the case.

"Y/N you there? " Maria asked as she waited outside the vault.

"Y/N? " Harry called .

"There's nothing in here. " she whispered. She looked around and saw lazer alarms.

"What? " Harry snapped.

"There is nothing in the case. It has lazer alarms but those aren't working! " Y/N said loud enough and Harry on the other hand removed is ear phone because she spoke to loud that he was afraid she'll damage his eardrum.

"Then just get out there! " Harry said and Y/N left everything behind and went to open the door.

"Maria! " Y/N said as she tried to get out. "Maria! " she shouted.

"Y/N what the Fuck is going on? " Madison had had enough and broke the silence.

"Madison, Maria isn't answering. " she panicked. She didn't even had her gun.

"Harry come in. " Madison called. Y/N was waiting for Harry to reply. But nothing came on.

"Harry? " Y/N called for him. No answer from the other side.

"What's going on?" Y/N panicked even more. She felt herself drowning in the small vault. She felt trapped. She felt her shoes getting wet.

"Madison. I don't feel good. " Y/N said as she felt getting dizzy. Water coming out of the floor holes.

"Y/N hold on. " All of a sudden Harry spoke. Madison shouting at him about where he was? Y/N's senses were not working. It was because of the chemical. It was a toxic way of security.

"It's some chemical gas. " Mark said as he tried to find a solution." Got it! Y/N there is a black bottom underneath the case. You must push it towards you. The chemical affecting you will have no further use. " He said but Y/N wasn't even strong enough to swim there. But still she tried. She couldn't breathe.

"Harry. " she whispered. Harry shouting for her to hold on. She coughed and coughed. She tried to reach for the case from where she was struggling. The water flow was getting faster. It had reached her stomach.

She felt her eyes sting.

"Madison. I'm going down. I can't see. " she coughed and stopped struggling. She didn't had the energy to stay up. Her eyes were burning. Soon the air from her was taken away as she was underwater.

Her ear plug was damaged because of water. All she remembers was she heard banging.

The vault door break, the gas and water going out. Her eyes were closed when Harry grabbed her. She was passed out .

"Y/N. Open your eyes. " He said as he patted her cheek. He lied her down on the cold wet floor. The gas was almost gone. She wasn't responding.

"Harry? Is she alright? We can't see you. The camera in the room has dislocated. " Madison said and Harry sighed.