Weed.

Hello everyone. Hope you guys are well.

Here's another request.

From Karissa.

Karissa's POV.

I jogged towards the door of my flat, I was sure it was my roommate. I opened the door, my anti-stain glasses resting on my nose. I opened the door and saw Harry, soaked in rain. He had a plastic bag in hand and he looked at me from head to toe.

"Someone is looking sexy in their shorts. " he said and I snorted at his cheeky comment.

"Someone is looking hot, all soaked up! " I snorted as I locked the door and Harry chuckled walking toward his room.

"I've made hot chocolate for you a while ago. Heat it. " I told him and he said a loud Okay and went in his room.

I silently stayed in my bedroom, reading my book. I got a little bored and decided I should go and play a movie and heat a Pizza.

I frowned as I looked at the clock. Harry had been in his room for 2 hours by then. I shrugged off, as I thought maybe he was busy.

I didn't bothered knocking his door and kept heating the frozen Pizza. I opened the fridge and saw his hot chocolate in there. He didn't even touched the glass.

I decided I should go in his room. I went to open his door but it just jingled, it didn't opened.

"Harry?  You there? " I asked as I knocked.

"Umm, Uhh yeah I'll be there, just a second. " the next moment I heard shuffling . It was unusual of Harry to look his door. We knew each other like best friends and yeah... We fooled around sometimes but nothing serious. So we never locked our doors.

"Harry come on! " I said, trying to open the door , I was about to push the door, when it flew open and the next minute my elbow crashed in his rib cage and I fell on top of him and his fingers dig under my butt cheek.

"What the hell, Karissa!" he moaned in pain and I winched moving away, I frowned as I saw the same bag he brought earlier. I moved to sit on the floor and he struggled up.

"Whats in that bag? " I asked, moving to grab it but he stopped my hand.

"Don't! "

"Why not? You don't hide things in here!"

"Karissa stay away. " he said and I pushed him off me and grabbed the bag.

"What is this? " I asked as I opened the bag and there were plastic bags in it, something like weed in it.

"It's nothing. " he snatched it back .

"Harry... Are these drugs? " I asked, eyeing him and he looked away.

"Weed. " he simply said, tossing the bag on his bed.

"Were you using it? Because if you say no then let me tell you, you smell like the bag! What is it?" I raised my voice and he got irritated easily.

"It's marijuana! And nicotine." he said and I gasped.

"Harry you already drink alot! Now drugs. The only thing left is smoking! " I asked and he looked away and I gasped .

"You've started smoking! Harry what's wrong with you. " I pushed him repeatedly in horror and he grabbed my hands and pulled me out of the room. He opened my bedroom door and pushed me on the bed, before walking out . I ran back at his room but he was so fast , he locked his door.

"Harry! You can't bring that stuff in this house! Open the fucking door. " I pounded on the door.

"I give half of the rent! I can't bring whatever I want. " he said and I sighed.