Happiness in Neighbor 2

Mckensi's POV.

"Where are we going? " I giggled as I stumbled but his arm wrapped aroung me instantly, preventing me from falling.

"Hang on Keni. " he said as his big hand covered my eyes and the other leading me towards somewhere.

We were so close now that we would hang out every single day. I wanted to thank god who sent an angel to me so that my sadness could be taken away.

Half of depressions were gone. Harry took away most it from me. Which made him the most special person in my life.

I could feel the wind blowing and cold weather. I could hear the sound of waves and running water.

"Okay. Take a step and sit down and don't move until I am by your side. " he said and I nodded. I took a step on the rough surface and sit up. My feet were hanging as I couldn't feel any surface.

His hands were tight around me as he didn't let me see. I felt his move next to me. His hand still on my eyes.

"Okay. Now. " he said whispering in my ear and kissing my cheek before taking his hands away and I gasped.

A beautiful river flowing in front of us. We were sitting on a big rock, water flowing incredibly fast underneath it.

"Harry. This is beautiful. " I said and he interwined our fingers and placed a small kiss on my hand.

"I don't know what location this is. But it seems like an undiscovered place. I always come here. " he said and I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Thank you ." I said and he looked at me. A warm smile plastered on his face. His head bent down, placing a delightful kiss on my lips. I smiled as he turned a little and grabbed me on the steep rock.

My body pressed against his as his lips didn't left mine at all.

"I love you. " he whispered as he broke off and I gasped.

His eyes sad and glossy.

"You do? " I asked and he nodded.

"I love you too. " I whispered and placed a kiss on his lips again.

"Mckensi I have to tell you something. " he said and I nodded. His hands not letting go mine.

"What is it?" I asked as sadness was taking over him.

"I applied for a scholarship . For journalism in Spain. It has been approved. I'm leaving this place in a few months. " he said and I froze.

He's leaving this place.

"I found out a week ago and I wanted to tell you but I didn't know how to. " he said and I felt my heart breaking into pieces. It all just started a month ago and he was leaving.

"You hide it from me. " I whispered and he looked broken as well. Tears coming out of my eyes. "that's why you were being so nice for a week. " I said getting up and stumbled back.

"Be careful. " he said getting up and I backed off. Getting off of the rock on the ground.

"Just stay away from me. How could you hide something so important from me. You just said you loved me and now this!" I yelled and he didn't said anything.

"You were my happiness Harry. " I mumbled and he looked at me with wide and glossy eyes.

I ran as fast as I could. That was what I had been doing. I ran the first day I kissed him and after a month I was again running.