Chapter 10:

Harry's POV:
She left, she really left. What was I supposed to do?
I had to find her.
I ran through the halls, knowing Hermon, she always talked about the library, and ran there.Once I got there, I realized, why was I there? I dunno, I think I was trying to find something.Oh, right! Hermoine.
"Have you seen this girl named Hermon?" I asked a table of students who looked like they were in the Lion house.
"You mean Hermione?" They laughed, "Nope."
"Oh," I said ashamed.
I ran through the library, making sure that nothing was there. There wasn't anything.
I looked and looked, it was finally hopeless when I thought of one more thing.
The Girls' dormitories. But why would Hermione be there? I don't know, but I was going to look anyway. So, I walked. I saw a couple of guys and a strange blond girl who said they knew me. I tried explaining I had lost my memory, but kept forgetting why and where I was, and slowly remembering again, walked off.

Finally, I got to the Girls' dorms and climbed up the slide that had formed when I tried climbing up there. I reached the top of the slide, and some girls were cracking up and staring at me intensely.
"Do you mind?" I said impatiently and pushed past them.
I walked into the Girls' dormitories, but wait, she didn't even live here?
She probably wanted to be as far away from me as possible, hoping and knowing me, I'd forget. I walked through and saw, opening the bathroom, looking down, and saw someone lying on the floor, her eyes rolled to the back of her head.
It was Hermione.
My memory seemed to go on fast forward.

I was remembering where I was, I was Harry Potter, Lily and James, my parents, they're dead, and everything else ahead of that.
"Hermione! Wake up.." I cried over her, what the bloody hell just happened to me? To her?I remembered right then, crying over her, This was my girlfriend.
I pulled her up, and kissed her, she wasn't kissing back, it was this limp feeling, that she wasn't here. I was used to this peppy, smart Hermione. Right now, this wasn't it, this wasn't real.

I finally set her down, putting her hair behind her ears.
"Hermione! Wake up, please!" I said quietly, and she stirred. Her eyes fluttered open and she was staring at me with this expression of dislike mixed with happiness.
"Harry.." She said weakly,
"Do you know who I am?" She said in an anxious weak voice.
"Well, you're Hermione Granger, the only girl I've ever been in love with this much," I said, my voice breaking at the end and hot tears stinging my eyes, in which I blinked back.
"I love you."
"I've always loved you," I said and kissed her hard.
"Imagine us." She said weakly still and curled up in my lap, putting her head on my chest.

Hermione's POV:
YES!! I've got my Harry back! I was excited, but weak, and tried staying cool while I was around Harry at the moment about it, later I would pretty much squeal and let out my emotions of happiness.
"So, help me get up?" I asked, wheezy laughing.
"Yeah, take my hand," he said, stood up, and held out his hand.
"Alright," I said and hoisted myself up.
"Thanks," I said and beamed at him. All I wanted to do right now was just smooch him up, maybe head to the Room of Requirement for alone time, but this would be after he's reconciled with Ron. I took his hand, and he smiled at me, and we walked together down to the Dining Hall.
"I'll wait in the common room?" I asked. He nodded and pecked my cheek before turning away.
He knew what he had to do.
I knew what he had to do.
A/N:
I realized he needed to make up with Ron, so I am obviously not ending the chapter here, next...Will Harry make up with Ron? What is Harry's next move on Hermione? Hermione's next move?
Harry's POV:
I walked into the Great Hall, looking around for Ron.
Once I spotted him, I saw a familiar face sitting next to him. Thinking hard...
RAIN?!
I was surprised, not jealous. I honestly hate Rain, but this was Ron we're talking about.
"Mate!" Ron called me over.
"Hey, Ron!" I called and ran over it him and hugged him, I missed him a lot.
"How are you?" He asked.
"I remember everything now!" I said excitedly. He nodded and smiled.
"That's great!" He took a huge bite of his chicken, admiring it like he was going to marry it.
(CHICKRON YASSS OTP OTP OTP)
"I need to get back to Mione, want to play Quidditch later?" I asked.
"Sure!"
"By the way, you're not, mad at us anymore, are you?"
"No, why?"
"Ron, I think I want to marry her."
"Are you bloody insane? That'd be the cutest wedding though," he said thoughtfully.
"Think about it, help me pick out a ring?"
"Yup," he nodded curtly, still thinking hard.
"Thanks mate!" I patted him on the back and left. I know I've only been with her for like a few months, but these few months have been magical, nothing else could explain it. She was beautiful, amazing, and completely brilliant... She was all that I needed, to stay strong, I had this feeling she would say yes, but I wasn't completely sure.