Chapter 30: Ending!

A/N: quick question. Answer in the comments if you like, but: How did you find my fic? I'm a tad curious, as I don't think I'm on the top suggested yet for Harmione fan fiction 😊.
READ READ READ!

Hermione looked at herself in the mirror. She couldn't believe what makeup made her face look like! Ginny grabbed her a chair and let her sit on it. "I'm going to be sick," she laughed nervously."Try to save that for after you get drunk with your Newlywed," Ginny tried to comfort her nerves. "Oh Ginny, thanks for being here," Hermione looked at her with a soft smile. "Oh Mione, I wouldn't miss it for the world! You look so perfect! Oh I'm getting emotional!"

Mrs. Weasley came out with the curling iron and a few cased make ups. "Oh dear, you look so beautiful. Don't puke on that dress it's been passed down through decades," she joked. Hermione felt the nerves surge around her body slightly calm as she looked around the dorm. Her makeup team consisted of Cho Chang, Luna Lovegood, Padma and Parvati Patil, Ginny (of course), and Mrs. Weasley. These lovely people were also her bridesmaids, (but Ginny was the Maid Of Honor). Hermione wasn't on particularly good terms with Cho, considering all of the times she tried to steal Harry back.

All can be forgiven though, right?

Hermione's heart pounded as she grabbed her shoes and started to slip her feet into them. The wedding dress looked a bit like this: the ivory color shone in the sun, the white lace that covered her torso and stomach, the lovely-patterned lace that covered the poof of the skirt was incredible, and the studs that shone brightly were dotted around her waist. The veil was almost as sparkly. It had sparkles spread throughout it, shining whenever light hit it, and the white flowed nicely over her head. Ginny and Luna had been careful in fixing her hair into a high bun and two ringlets hung at the sides of her head, and a tiny tiara in front of it.

The hype was real. Hermione looked out of the window of the dorm to see loads of people heading to Hogsmeade for the Chosen One's wedding. As insane as it felt to say it, Hermione was marrying the boy of her dreams. Hermione remembered when she was young and dreamed of meeting a Prince, a warrior, a knight. Harry had been a combination of everything she ever dreamed of, and she was grateful. Harry refused to believe any of this was true, as a matter of fact, because he kept putting on this act saying "he was just a normal boy." How could one be a normal boy when he has saved so many?

She stumbled in her heels and laughed at her clumsiness. Luna smiled at her from the other side of the room, "I truly hope there will be no Nargles at the wedding today, Hermione." Hermione laughed, knowing Luna was mocking her former self. Luna had seemed to grow in a way that was indescribable, but truly amazing. She had grown out of this girl who pretended things were real for her father's sake, and into an independent woman who could take care of herself and believe what most of us did: I will only believe it if I see it.

Ginny stood in from of the bathroom mirror, applying mascara to her eyelashes. Hermione had to say, Ginny looked flawless. She looked so...grown up as well. Ginny was just so amazing in every way. Hermione hoped she didn't wasted her life on Draco. "Hermione...I feel weird and I think you should know something," Ginny said when Hermione walked into the bathroom, anxiety laced in her voice. "What's wrong, Gin?" Hermione asked in genuine concern, walking into the bathroom next to her.

"It's Ron, Hermione. He's been acting so...oddly lately."

"I wouldn't worry, dear, he'll get over it. C'mon, today's my wedding day!" She squealed. It definitely worked, because Ginny squealed with her.

She was dreading talking to Cho, but knew the time had to come eventually. She walked out of the bathroom and saw Cho sitting on the bed, playing with her blue dress. "Hermione, you look stunning." "Why thank you."