chapter one

Sam's POV
"Zack, please help me!" I yelled to my boyfriend from the kitchen.
Zack comes running in, "What's wrong babe?" he asked concerned.
"Nothing, I'm fine but please set the table for our guests." I said.
"Anything for you babe." he said, then he kissed me on the cheek and got to work.

My name is Samantha Green, Sam for short, I am 20 years old and I can't have a better life. I have a great job at the biggest magazine in the US. A perfect boyfriend who I have been living with for 6 months. And I'm in New York City. When I was little I always wanted to move to New York when I was older.

My best friend, Hannah was coming over tonight with her boyfriend. We have been friends since 1st grade and we tell each other everything. Her boyfriend, Kevin, and my boyfriend get along really well which is great.

I was interrupted from cooking pasta when my phone buzzed. I looked and saw I had a message from my boss saying that One Direction is coming for a photo shoot and I am the photographer! I was so excited I started jumping around my kitchen squealing. Zack ran in wondering what was wrong.
"WHAT! What's wrong?" he asked looking very concerned.
After I steadied my berthing I told him what happened. "I, Samantha Green, was asked to photo shoot THE One Direction!!" I squealed again trying trying to take in the news.
"Oh my God that's amazing Sam!", Zack said congratulation me. He came up and pulled me into a big, warm hug. After we pulled away from our embrace he kissed me and I did not hesitate. It became heated and turned into a full make out session. We were interrupted by my phone buzzing again, but this time it was a text from Hannah.

"Be there soon. Can't wait to see my best friend! imy"

"Okay can't wait😬😘" I replied back with.

With that I told Zack to finish setting up and I went to go get ready.

Sorry this is a terrible chapter I don't have much experience writing so...ya anyway I promise it will get better and the chapters will get longer. I won't be updating a lot cause I have school but I will as much as I can! Hope you like the story and if you have any questions ask in the comments! And don't forget to vote! and if anyone would be kind enough to make a cover that's would be awesome love you all😘😘

~A~