chapter four

First of all I would like to say sorry for not updating for a perodically long time😂😂okay so second of all HARRY EDWARD STYLES IS 21 THATS NOT OKAY I AM LITERALLY STILL RECOVERING I CAN'T BELIVE IT BUT HE WILL ALWAYS BE MY BABY❤️❤️okay... So now the chapter

~~*~*~*<**~*~~~*~*~*~*~*

SAM'S POV

Lunch was fun with all the boys of One Direction. They are actually really nice genuine guys. But one of them caught my eye, the green eyed cupcake that was staring at my all throughout lunch. Sometimes I would look back at him occasionally and give him and small smile which made his smile grow. But I do have to admit this guy was pretty perfect- the hair, the eyes, the clothes, literally everything about him was perfect. I could see why so many girls fell for these boys. They all were great looking guys.

By now me and the boys were just sitting at the table in the restaurant just talking about whatever, and they really are just 5 normal guys. I like that about them, and they definitely were not afraid to be themselves.

"How about we play 20 questions." Niall said with his very cute Irish accent, that I absolutely loved. I looked over at the rest of the guys and they all shrugged, but Harry was smiling and nodding his head signaling he wanted to play.

"So Sam," Oh God.... "Do you have any siblings?" Louis asked. Wasn't a bad question.

"Actually yeah I do. I have a pretty big family, I have two older brothers, Mark who is 25, and Danny who is 27. And then I have two younger twin sisters who are 17, Ally and Maya. Who would probably kill me if I told them I was with you guys right now." I said with a small laugh escaping my lips.

"Wow," was the only word that came out of four of the boys' mouth, but not Louis. " I know what it's like I have 6 siblings." Louis said.

"Oh wow, do you guys have any siblings?" I asked the other four boys, I didn't really know much about them since I'm not a huge fan of them, but I occasionally listen to their music ad it's not bad. And I've always thought they were cute and sitting across the table from them I actually can't control my excitement.

"I have an older brother named Greg, and the cutest little nephew, Theo whose mom is De-"

"Niall I think she gets it!" Louis yelled at Niall making him fake pout. I just laughed.

"I have two older sisters, Ruth and Nicola," Liam said

"And I have an older sister named Doniya, and two younger sisters- Waliyha and Safaa." Zayn spoke.

"I have an older sister named Gemma." Harry said smiling the whole time he spoke.

"Cool," I said not really knowing what to say and it looked like none of the boys did either. So we all just sat there in awkward silence until Niall spoke up.

"Sam do you have a boyfriend?" He asked and all eyes turned towards me. I looked at Harry and I could see in his eyes how closely he was listening.

HARRY'S POV

When Niall asked that question I immediately turned my head towards Sam waiting for an answer. She looked at me before speaking.

"Actually yeah I do, his name is Zack and we've been dating for about 4 years." she said. You could probably hear my heart breaking when she said 'actually yeah I do' . I hoped she didn't have a boyfriend but a girl as gorgeous as Sam was bound to have a boyfriend. I was just hoping she didn't. I don't know why it was such a big deal for me though, I mean I literally just met this girl 7 hours ago, and I was already falling for her? That's strange, I'm not usually the guy that falls for anyone that fast. But Sam she was different I wasn't sure what it was though. I liked the fact that she wasn't a fan and didn't freak out when she first met us or when I asked her to come to lunch with us. She was a really sweet girl and as the lunch went on I noticed more and more little things that she did that made me fall for her even more. I don't know when, I don't know how but I will somehow get this girl to fall for me.... just like I'm falling for her.

~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sorry if this chapter is bad I am trying to make them longer. And Sam's sister Ally is dedicated to my absolute favorite author ever allyrwilliams she literally is the best author ever!!! Go and read her book 'The Tweet' and 'The Voicemail' because literally I can't stop fangirling over them😂anyway vote and comment! Love you all!

~A❤️