chapter five

N I A L L 

        When I asked Sam that question I did it for Harry. We all knew he liked her. He has never, ever asked to bring a girl to lunch with us the exact day he met her. I was looking out for my best mate knowing that this is what he wanted to ask, but he was to timid. But her answer was something none of us thought, I mean don't get me wrong she is beautiful, but I didn't think she had a boyfriend. No one did. She acted like she almost didn't like her boyfriend. Mayeb something id going on with their relationship. 

S A M A N T H A 

        I felt bad after I answered Niall's question , but I was just saying the truth. I hesitated a bit before answering though. I wasn't really sure what was going on with me and Zack right now to be honest. He just has been very distant lately. I don't want to be one of those crazy girlfriends who go crazy if he doesn't answer a text five minutes after it's sent.  But once I answered Harry's smile that he had all day dropped from his face and I could see a look of sadness adn maybe jealously in his eyes. Did I make Harry Styles jealous? 

               He is defineatly a great guy. I mean he;s really nice and cares baout your feelings. And i've only known him for one day and I can already tell how great of a person he really is. The media makes him out to be such a bad guy by calling him a manwhore and other hurtful things. I would like to be friends with Harry and the other boys, I mean who wouldn't it's One Direction. But I see them as so much more than that. I see them a regulary 21, 22 and 23 year olds who just want to have a good time with their friends. 

        My thoughts were interuppted when Harry scooted out of his chair adn got up. 

                        "I'm gonna get going. I have to go look at some flats." He said. 

                "But I thought you said that was tomor-" Niall was cut off from his protest by Harry saying, "I changed my mind, NIall. I want to go today" I could see his hands in fists by his sides. 

        "It was very nice to meet you Sam, I hope to see you at the shoot tomorrow." I could tell he was forcing a smile, trying to act like everything was fine.

                     "Bye Harry, it was very nice meeting you, see you tomorrow!" I said with a smile on my face trying to act all sweet. 

        The rest of the boys mumbled a 'goodbye' as he walked away. They all had this look on their face like they knew something I didn't. 

                "Alright, spill it." they all looked up and sighed, but started talking. 

H A R R Y 

                I felt bad for just storming out like that, but I couldn't help it. I know it's absoutly crazy. I like a girl and I just met her. But she's gorgeous what can I say? She's beautiful, nice, caring and these are just from her body language, i can just tell she's all those things. 

       I will admit that I was a bit jealous when she said she had a boyfriend. But, what do you expect, a girl who looks like Sam would obivously have a boyfriend. It's inevitable.  I may have made to big of deal though, storming out just cause I was jealous? 

             There is one thing I did notice that maybe the boys didn't. She hesitated before she answered Niall's question.  Maybe they are breaking up? Or there are problems? But I thought of the wost. What if he is harming her? If he was I swear I would find that guy and kill him.  

         I decided to send her a text apologizing for my little outburst earlier. 

Me:  Hey love, I just wanted to apologize for storming out earlier. I had a great time and I hope we can get together again after the shoot! Xx. Harry 

I got a reply a few minutes later when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocet, immediatley pulling it out. 

Her:  It's totally fine Harry, I get it. I would love to get together with you and the boys after the shoot is over! And now that you're getting an apartment in the city we can meet up more often! See you tomorrow! Xo. Sam 

           But I wanted to be alone with her, not withthe guys. 

                                                If only she liked me as much as I like her.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my lovely readers!! I first of all wanted to apologize for not updating in forever! and that this chapter is short and not much is happenig but I really hope that my updates will be more ofen... Hope you are all doing okay... i'm still a little broken about Zayn. But i've accepted that this is the coice he made and we just have to accept that. Anyway I LOVE YOU ALL AND PEASE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

P.S. Sorry if thre are any grammar or spelling errors when this story is over I will go through and edit it all!

~Ava