Chapter 5

Dedicated: readmadyread

Hey guys,please vote& fan & comment. Please :3 I am trying to make this a better and popular book but I can't if I have no readers :( My readers are like the world to me cause they express it. Okay (: Read on.

--------------------

---Samantha's POV---

Friday. Today was friday. Thank the lord today is friday. I got out of my purple king bed & looked at the time. 5:00. 30 mins early. I went into my bathroom & took off my pajamas. I put the water warm as I like it. I went in and washed my hair first. Ahh,so warm. I washed myself and got out after 15 minutes. Suprising right? I put on my towel and brushed my teeth & washed my face. I walked into my room & put on cream,deorderant, & perfume. I took out a purple collared shirt with white stripes, a white bra, purple underwear with a bow on it & white shorts. I put them on then went back to my closet. I took out white flats and purple & white striped stocking. I put it on and went to my mirror,I went threw my makeup kit and took out eyeliner,lipstick,& blush. I put them on then comb my hair and blew it out with the blow dryer and then straightened it. I put on a purple headband.

"Looking Good Samii."I said.

Okay,I give myself a compliment because it sets the mood of the day & makes me feel Better with myself.

I put handsanitizer on & my purple watch.

I walked downstairs and was greeted by the smell of eggs,bacon & waffles. Yum my favorite. It was all ready server in my 'Purple Cudet' plate. I saw that my 'Purple Kitty' had a chocolate milkshake in it. Yum yum yum. But mom wasnt there. Oh well. I put on handsanitizer on again. I checked my watch 6:00 a.m.

Luke came rushing downstairs with a white shirt on and on top of that was a black jacket. He had a golden chain on. Also,he had black pants & some nikes. He hair was combed back with Jel and he had sunglasses on.

"Hey Samii I am not taking the bike to school I am taking Sarah's limo."

"What? Ugh! Speaking of bikes what happened to mine?"

"Oh,I threw it away. You can walk now."

"That's not fair!"

"Cry about it. Well seeya!"

Luke left the house and I watched as he went into a limo. I ate all my food & walked outside.

This was very awkward. I checked my watch 6:45 I had no time at all! My bike usually takes 5 mins. Just then I saw Josh in his car. I grabbed my already ready backup,huh? I ran out the door trying to catch Josh's Car.

"Josh! Josh! Josh! Josh!"

He stopped the car and rolled down the window.

"Hey Josh. Can I have a ride?"

"Sure hop-in."

I went into the car & buckled my seatbelt.

"What happened to Luke?"

"Well,He went into Sarah's Limo. He also threw away my bike."

"That sucks,I guess I am your new driver!" he said with a smirk.

I looked at him. I smiled.

"Yup,I guess you are."

We finally got to school. I unbuckled my seatbelt,got my backpack and got out.

"You don't have to take that long way you know?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You always go the long way. Wanna go threw a short-cut ?"

"Oh my god Josh! You were the one who showed me that way!"

He giggled and grabbed my hand. Suddenly I felt butterflies. We locked our hands together and walked threw this small short-cut right into Mr.Opreys.

"Liousior,Bass! Hurry and get unpacked!"

I unpacked my stuff and shoved them into my locker. Just then a girl came in and she dropped all her books,well she didn't drop them,Another guy did. He seemed mean. He had light blonde hair & brown eyes. He was wearing a blue t-shirt & cackies.

I rushed right over to help the poor girl. I picked up most of the books. She was the girl who sat right next to me. Once we finished picking them up we stood up.

"Thank you." she said to me.

"Anytime."

"I am Lilly."

"Samantha." I said with a smile.

I could feel this year was going to be a good year.

I rushed to my desk & sat down next to Josh. He smiled at me. Then Mr.Oprey started class. He talked about all this stupid stuff but I didn't pay attention. Them the second bell rang meaning it was lunch time. I got out my science textbook and put my math textbook away. I was always prepared for the next class. I got out my lunch money and walked next to Josh. Then Lilly appeared next to me.

"Samantha, here's my number you should text me." Lilly said passing me a note.

I put it in my pocket and smiled at her.

"Sure can do." I said back.

I walked into lunch & sat by Josh. He told me some jokes & we laughed. Just then Lilly sat by us. I smiled at her.

We finished out lunch & the bell rang again meaning it was time for science. Lilly sat by me aswell did Josh. We were learning about chemical reactions. I like science it's my best subject.

I mightve just earned a bestfriend.

--------------------

---Josh's POV---

I really like Samantha. She's pretty & funny & we have the best times. I wish I had the gut to tell her I love her. Right now we are in science class learning about stupid chemical reactions. Just then the phone rang. Class phone. Mr.Hall picked it up.

"The following people are leaving Joshua Bass,Samantha Liousior Lilly Lerva,Sarah Quilo,Lee Smith,Tom Carey,Peter Syur." he said.

Samantha grabbed her books aswell did I. I followed Sam & Lilly out the door. We had our backpacks and we all went into my car.

"Lilly,you need a ride?" I asked.

"Sure," she replied.

She gave me a bunch of crazy directions but I still followed them. We finally made it to her house. It was brown with a huge porch and a small backyard. I opened the door for he like the gentleman I am. She waved Sam and I goodbye and ran into her house. I went back into the car and looked at Samantha.

"Ready?"

"Yes."

I backed out and drove to Samantha's house, it wasn't far maybe like 6 blocks away. I looked at her. She is so beautiful. I finally get to her house and park. I look at her. She looks into my eyes and I put her hair behind her ear. I lean in for a kiss & she let's me kiss her. I pull back after a couple seconds

"Samantha,I love you."

"You just met me."

"It feels like I've known you for years."

"I-I love you too."

She unbuckled her seatbelt and gets out the car.

"Goodbye,Josh." she says while running into her house.

I drive home. Well,what a wonderful day. I just need to know,why we left school early & why weren't our parents there.

--------------------

Author'a Note: Did you like it? Please comment your feelings thanks c: Comment vote fan.