Part 53

"I'm bored," complained Hugo, "anyone want to go for a walk on the beach or something?"

"You do realize it's dark outside right?" asked Lysander. Hugo, Lysander, and I were staying at Louis's house for the night and we had finally gotten bored of playing exploding snap. To be honest a walk didn't sound to bad even if it was dark. It would also get me some alone time with Hugo because Lys and Louis didn't seem to interested in taking a walk.

"You know what sure," I said standing up from where I was sitting on the couch.

"Great! Let's go," said Hugo heading out of the living room and towards the door out of the cottage.

It was a really nice night because the moon and stars looked extra bright so it wasn't actually as dark as you would think. We walked along the beach in silence and I could feel the soft sand between my toes as we had not bothered to wear shoes. I looked out at the water and looked really pretty with the moonlight reflecting off of it.

"Hey Hugo want to go for a swim," I asked.

"But we don't have our swim suits," he pointed out.

"Well you don't need a swim suit to go swimming."

"Alright then let's go," he said and held out his hand for me to take. I took it and together we waded out into the water. When he took his hand away I couldn't help but miss holding it.

"Hey Lorc," he said looking over at me suddenly.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Well," he said a mischievous grin creeping onto his face, then he splashed me. We spent the next few minutes engaged in a splash fight which was really fun. We were both completely soaked. We stopped splashing each other and just stood there in silence.

"It's really beautiful out tonight," said Hugo, but he wasn't looking out into the water where the stars and moon were making it sparkle like something out of a fairytale, he was looking right at me. He took a step closer and I did the same hoping I hadn't misread his body language.

A second later I knew I hadn't because his lips crashed against mine. For a second I was too shocked to do anything to I just stood there. Hugo pulled away.

"Shit Lorc, I shouldn't have done that," he said quickly, "I mean your not even gay I completely forgot! Can we just forget it I don't want to ruin—" but I never did find out what he was about to say because I cut him off by kissing him.

I could feel his lips moving against mine. I wrapped my arms around his back pulling him closer and I could feel him running his fingers through my hair. He bit my lip and I opened my mouth allowing his tongue to slide inside. As we kissed it felt like someone had lit off 1,000 fireworks. I had wanted to do this for so long.

Finally we broke a part as we were both in major need of air. We both just stood there for a second both breathing rather heavily. I finally broke the silence when I said "you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that."

"Same here," said Hugo.

"But what about Matt?"

"The main reason I broke up with Matt was because I wanted to be with you not him and even though I didn't think you'd want to be with me romantically I couldn't date Matt knowing that I wanted to be with you."

*****

Louistheweasel: "I'm StRaIgHt" -Lorcan Scamander[tagged: @lorcant @hugoisagod]

[tagged: @lorcant @hugoisagod]

Lilspotter: what did I miss?
Lys_scam: what did I miss
Louistheweasel: Virginia my home sweet home I want to give you a kiss
Lilspotter: okay enough with the Hamilton lyrics just explain
Lys_scam: well Louis and I went upstairs and found them asleep like that
Hugoisagod: here I'll explain we went out for a walk, went for a swim, and then made out
Lilspotter: wait weren't you asleep?
Lorcant: Lys and Louis woke us up after they took the picture
Rose.gw: great now all we need to Scorbus
Alby.pots: and Dose