Part 17

Ali

Ali.lb: coffee date in Hogsmeade!
[tagged: @fredthesecond]

Ali.lb: we should do this again some time
Fredthesecond: yeah it was fun
Ali.lb: there's a new cafe opening soon we could go there when it opens
Fredthesecond: ok
Chaser_liam: oh I heard that place is supposed to be really good
Jamesissirius: I'm sure it will be they have another restaurant in Diagon Alley
Jamesissirius: I've been there and it's amazing
Frankspranks: well I'm definitely going to go there some time
Arron.ft: same
Fredthesecond: great what if we all just go
Ali.lb: @fredthesecond I thought it would just be you and me
Fredthesecond: we can do something just the two of us some other time
Ali.lb: I guess

*****

Alice sighed and put down her phone. Why was Fred avoiding her. She had been so sure their relationship was good. She had been so happy with their relationship. She loved going on dates with him with him, kissing him, and even just being around him. Nothing about their relationship had been bad as far as she could tell.

She knew Roxanne had said that he wasn't the type of person to cheat but could she have been wrong? Could Fred be secretly seeing another girl? Should she confront him and see if she was right? Of course she couldn't do that because if she was wrong she would look like a jealous idiot.

She kept thinking about what it could possibly be. Could she have said something? If she had he would have told her right? She couldn't remember saying anything wrong. Should she ask him about it? No that wouldn't work either because if she had he would probably be mad she didn't even know what she'd done. Maybe she was being paranoid.

As she lay there thinking Fred lay on his bed in the boys dormitory also thinking about their relationship. He had been thinking about it for days now and still hadn't come up with anything. Then an idea hit him. But that it couldn't be. There was no way that could be it. He was over thinking things that was all. The only thing was that even as he tried to tell himself there was no way a small part of him knew that it might be true.