Chapter 9 *Used to be me*

Chapter nine ;

Bethany's P.O.V

I was now standing in front of some sort of kitchen. Wait, what happened to the main room? Hm... I guessed he changed it. Weird. But the sight before my eyes was wonder-land. And the smell that reached my nostrils was divine.

"And it's not a dream Birdie." A voice from behind made me jump.

"Hey!" I protested, glaring at Spider-man.

"Hi." He smirked.

"What do you want?" I asked irritated, and rocking my hip to the side.

"No, the question is, what do you want?" He jerks his head towards the table filled with a huge bouquet. Of course he knew I was hungry. Still- I must be strong. Must be strong.

Just then my belly growled. Traitor! My face turned a dark red and Spider-Man gave me a cocky smirk.

"Whatever," I muttered, crossing my arms over my chest.

"You're too childish!" He grins at me and walks towards the table.

"No I'm not!" I argue, scowling at him.

"Ignore your pride and come sit down and eat, you look hungry-"

Please don't say it. Please don't say it. Please don't say it-

"And you sound hungry too!" He jokes.

Darn!

But, I gave in to the sweet mouth-watering aroma and I followed it towards the table as if in a daze. I sat down awkwardly, across from the annoying kidnapper.

"You're unbelievable." He shakes his head and starts munching on his lasagna. I rolled my eyes in return and watch him eat. I watched the way his cheeks rolled in such a cute way, and I wondered if I looked like that when I eat. His mask was one thing though. Apart from being disgustingly made, it was kind of scary. Half the time I couldn't make out which direction he was staring at. And half his face was hidden. I wondered if I'll ever get to see his real face. And if I did, would he be cute? Darn, where did that come from? I mentally slapped myself and crashed my face into the pasta before me and smeared it all over myself. But I didn't care less, never have I eaten such a delicious meal!

Suddenly, I felt the weird creepy sensation, like I was being watched while eating. I looked up my face heated up in embarrassment.

"What ?" I snapped at Spider-Man.

"Nothing. You just look cute like that." He complimented. I gave him a questioning look. He sighed in return and muttered,

"Guess you can't take a compliment." I frowned at him and retorted,

"Yes I can. " He didn't say anything back. And it kind of bothered me I could've annoyed him. Um no, why would it bother me? I let out a long yawn.

"You sleepy?" He asked. I nodded in return.

"I'll show you the bathroom first before you go to sleep, yeah?" I nodded at him, and my lips almost curled up in a smile of gratitude. Almost.

Maybe sharing a life with this dude won't be so bad after all.