Chapter 3

INSTALL SABER

As soon as I utter those words my mana depletes to about half its capacity, It seems problematic to hold for too long at level 1.

I take a look at myself to see which servant Was chosen for me, And I'm not disappointment. You see, Saber was known as the strongest class out of the main seven, them being Saber, Lancer, Archer, Assassin, Caster, Rider and Berserker.

There are more classes such as Ruler, Avenger, Shielder, Moon Cancer, Alter-Ego and Foreigner but they're less common.

Seeing as the main character usually summons the Saber class servant, it seems fitting that it will be the first card I use.

As I was saying, Taking a look at myself I have three thought going on inside my head.

"Oh Yeah, It worked!"

"Hell Yeah! It's Gawain!"

and the third thought being

"Ah shit, I can't use Numeral of the saint"

And as soon as those thought finished I heard the wolves howling.

They were coming.

I take EXCALIBUR GALATINE in my right hand and put it beside my left hip with my left hand hovering above it-

-like this

-As I take the stance I see the first wolf running towards the barn on the other side of the field

Not on my watch!

A Quick mana burst and I'm rushing towards the wolf.

a second later and the wolf is beheaded.

...

Holy Shit...

Class cards are Powerful, with a capital P!

The wolves, seeing me killing their brother (or sister, I cant tell) Change their direction from the barn to me.

This just makes it all the more easy!

A swing to the left, a dodge to the right, a slash to the right, a block, a stab, a parry.

The wolves didn't stand a chance.

soon all the wolves were killed, I check my card to see if they registered. You see, the Status card has a kill list of all the being you killed, mine has a few ants, some flies, mosquitoes and 14 wolves.

On my way back to the guild to turn in the quest I suddenly get a realization.

I'm away from home, I'm in a strange new world, I don't know anyone, i don't know how I died.

All these thought start to stack up until.

So What?

What happened, Happened. there is no changing the past, so why dwell, As they say! Death is just a new beginning. This is my beginning, In the town of Axel as an adventurer ready to fight the demon king!

Yeah!

I'm a strong independent adventurer who don't need no man!

I soon reach the Gate to the town, Say good evening to the guard on duty like a good person, and enter the Guild to turn in the quest.

"Oh, you finished already?" Luna asks as I stand in front of her with the quest pamphlet in one hand.

My introverted ass answers with a nod.

"Okay, let me see your card for confirmation."

I give her my card.

"Okay, Lets see, Yep, its all here." She confirms the quest and hands me the card back together with the payment the Farmer paid the guild earlier.

40,000 Eris, it's not alot but it enough for a room at a cheap inn for a few nights.

It's been a tiring first day, the Mana exhaustion of using Install is catching up to me, I'll go to a nearby inn and sleep. I'll do another quest tomorrow.

If It wasn't obvious enough, I can't write a fight scene, if you have any tips for how to write one please leave them here.

In any case, i already have all the card Servants chosen so I'm sorry if your favorite character won't appear.

Neta Out~