How are we still top 5 as of writing this chap?!

How the actual fuck is this story #3 on the Konosuba tag?!

I haven't uploaded in months?! What the hell!?!!?!?!

Is there a problem with the Wattpad tags? Is this story just that good?!

This is #3 in Konosuba out of 1k

#7 in Card out of 3.2k

and #4 in Caster out of 1.6k

Why are people liking my stories so much?!

The same thing is happening with my RWBY Gamer-fic, Why is this still getting so many favorites?!

All of this is As of 5/12/2022

"Hey Guys, It's Ya Boy, Netapel1 here, Can we get this story to the number 1 spot on the Konosuba tag on Wattpad?! Make sure to follow me on twitch and subscribe to my youtube channel to catch up on twitch vods you miss. If you want to support my writing, why not check me out on patreon?! If we get this story to one thousand favorites I will actually start writing an original work! What?! That's right nerds! An Original work, right here on Wattpad!!! Don't forget to click that notification bell and press that subscribe button, and now, on to the video..."

That but without the erratic need to blow my brain out with a Mossberg 590.

I am now holding all of you hostage, Get this story to one-thousand favourites by June 2023 or I will give up on my dreams and never write the story where a Man is transported to a fantasy world filled with animal-people and needs build his aztec-mayan monkey empire because the monkey people chose him as their new god-king, you will never get that story!

I'll probably write it anyway and I'll also probably never finish it.

But if this goal is reached, I give you all full permission to hold me accountable for my failings as an author.

See you when this story either reaches #1 in Konosuba or with 1k Stars, whichever comes first.

Smell ya later, nerds.

~Love, Neta Peleg.

PS. Before I Forget, Here are the servants that were in the class cards.

Saber: Gawain

Archer: Napoleon

Lancer: Romulus Quirinus

Rider: Sakata Kintoki

Assassin: Shuten Douji

Caster: Nursery Rhyme

Berserker: Beowulf

Ruler: Martha

Avenger: Antonio Salieri

Alter Ego: Okita Souji

Foreigner: Voyager