Traitor Deku

The whole class held it breath as a red shoe appeared through the portal.

Suddenly an identical copy of Izuku came through, well almost identical. This Izuku was wearing a large sweatshirt over his soiled UA uniform, had huge dark eye bags and was extremely pale.

"W-where am I?" He questioned, before his gaze landed on the class. His eyes widened as he stumbled back, hitting the podium and sliding to the floor, since the portal had closed. "Why am I back at UA?! Oh god."

"Hey, calm down." Abiko said, kneeling down next to him. "Your ok, nothings wrong."

"Y-you can p-protect me, right?" He asked, as tears started to stream from his eyes.

"Protect you from what?" Uraraka asked, standing up.

"Aaaahhh!" He screamed before covering his head. "Don't hurt me. Don't hurt me. Don't hurt me. Where's Shigaraki! He said he would always protect me!" He started mumbling while the original Izuku and class 1-A stared in shock.

Bakugo was the first to snap out of the trance. "Shigaraki!? Isn't he a villain!? Why is he protecting you?!"

"Bakubro, maybe you should clam down. Shigaraki might be a hero in that dimension. This Izuku has obviously gone through something horrible, so try to be a little quieter?" Kirishima said, watching as Bakugo's voice made the new Izuku panic even more.

"W-wait, dimension?" The crying Izuku asked, looking up.

"Yeah" Abiko said "my quirk allows me to bring in the counterparts of a person from the different dimensions. You are in Dimension A, but you are from Dimension B. Your counterpart is over there." She moved so that the two Izuku's could see each other.

"Can you send me back, please?"

"How about you answer their questions, you confused all of us with your panic attack, then I'll send you home." Abiko said, sanding up. The strange Izuku nodded, and got to his feet.

"S-so, what do you want to know" he stuttered, shuffling his feet.

"Are you a student at UA?" Iida asked, raising his hand. "I have to assume so, due to the fact that you are wearing a UA uniform, but why is it so dirty?"

"I-I was" the Izuku mumbled, looking away.

"Was? Ha! You're too young to have graduated. What are you, you damn nerd, the traitor?!" Bakugo snickered.

"Kacchan." Deku whined. "Shhh, you know he's not the traitor, right me..." his voice faded as he turned back to the Dimensional Deku, who looked like his world was just destroyed. "You're not the traitor in your world, are you?"

"I-uh-I" he said, backing up.

"Are you the traitor?" Izuku said again, his voice more serious.

The class grew silent as all eyes turned to the new Deku.

"I-I-I. ALRIGHT! YES, I'M THE TRAITOR! In my world, I'm the traitor." He shouted suddenly, looking angry.

"W-what! But all I want to be is a hero, I would never betray my friends or UA. My life is great. How could you?" Izuku said, looking devastated.

"Are-haha-Are you serious?!" Traitor said, laughing and smiling for the first time since he appeared. "My life sucks. How about I tell you my story and we can see just how different we are."

Izuku nodded as Traitor smirked, starting his story. "The last time I was actually happy was when I was 4 years old. Everything was perfect, my mom loved me, I had a best friend named Katsuki Bakugo, aka Kacchan, and All Might was my idol. Then Kacchan developed his quirk, it was awesome and I was SO excited to get my own. Surprise! I was quirkless. People started to treat me like shit, but I was still ok because I had one friend at least. But then one day, Kacchan fell into this river, I went to help him and he went ballistic. He called me stupid and worthless. That was the day my best friend turned into my worst tormentor."