Part 3

"One time I got stabbed" Baku simply stated before turning away from the shocked heroes, and carrying Izuku to his room. He didn't want to answer more questions and risk Izu waking up and still being angry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku POV
A few hours later, I slowly drift awake, not exactly sure what happened, as I go to rub my eyes, I notice something's holding me down, and I can't move. I look and see that I've been tied to my bed, I sigh knowing this could only mean one thing, I let my anger get out of control. I relax into the bed, trying to remember what happened, I can only remember a few snippets; my coffee ran out, I got a call from mum saying that I had to go over there (can't remember the reason though), people looking at me scared, the pros arriving and.... Man what was that last thing, I feel like it's important. Oh well, it should come to me eventually. I was interrupted from my thoughts by Kacchan walking into my dorm.

3rd POV
As bakugou walked into deku's room, he saw that he was awake and looking at him with those bright green adorable eyes, whilst tied up.

"Hey Izzy how are you feeling?" Bakugou asked

"I'm feel better now, although I am a bit annoyed that my coffee ran out" deku said innocently, Bakugou just sighed;

"How much do you remember? Cause that's the angriest you've been, also the pros would like you to answer some questions" Bakugou said

"Wait, the pros want me to answer some questions?!?! Oh god what did I do! I didn't hurt anyone too badly did I?!?! Oh god I'm not going to be expelled am I?!?! " Deku quickly jumped into his mumbling habit, completely dismissing the question.

"Hey, hey Izzy, don't worry, nothing too bad happened, how about we go to the pros and answer their questions, everything's going to be alright," Bakugou said reassuringly calm,sending a soft smile deku's way he continued, "I'll be with you the entire time so don't worry".

Bakugou untied izuku from the bed and they walked down the stairs, towards the main UA building.

"Hey Kacchan, why are we taking the stairs, we have an elevator" Izu questioned

"The elevator's out of order" bakugou stated bluntly, holding izuku's hand. At that comment Izuku seemed to get more worried.

"Oh ok" Izuku responded, suddenly finding interest on the floor. As they reached the door into the common room, bakugou gave a quick worried and concerned glance at Izuku, who just seemed to be confused at what that meant. As bakugou pushed open the door, Izuku seemed to understand what that meant, and his eyes widened at the sight of the dorms. Everything was burnt, ash was everything, several things were broken and there was a very little amount of blood on the floor. Izuku slapped a hand over his mouth in horror, knowing that he caused all this, but was confused as to why stuff was burnt.

"OH MY GOD!?!? WHAT DID I DO?!?! KACCHAN YOU SAID NOTHING TOO BAD HAPPENED?!?! BUT LOOK AT THE ROOM?!?! Oh god what have I done?!?!" Deku suddenly yelled, horrified. All his yelling attracted other people's interests who were already in the room, or in nearby rooms.

"Um... what do you mean by that deku" uraraka said, popping out of nowhere, making deku jump a bit. Bakugou put his hands over deku's eyes, not letting him see more of the damage he caused, otherwise he would panic more.

"Stupid round face, Izuku doesn't remember what happened, don't say a word." bakugou growled out, guiding Izuku out of the building, past confused people. Once they were outside he took his hands off deku's eyes and walked to UA in silence.

-- time skip --

Once they arrived at UA they knocked at the principal's office and from there they were led to a spare classroom, so that they could answer questions. Deku gulped as some pros joined the room, in his opinion there were more people than needed. In the room there was; Izuku, Bakugou, Nezu, Mic, Midnight, Mr Aizawa, All Might and Recovery Girl. Mr Nezu started the questioning, that Izuku was sure was actually an interrogation, considering how nervous he felt. Bakugou noticed Izuku's nerves and held his hand to help him calm down. Everyone was surprised at that, they only thought Bakugou was capable of anger and yelling, not him being calm and quiet.

"So Midoriya, could you tell me what happened, as best as you can, we need to know what happened," MrNezu asked.

"Ummmm... I actually can't.. hehe, I-I-I don't exactly r-remember what h-happened" Izu stuttered out, he looked up at the pros nervously. Just to see them just looking at him with a blank stare. Sure some of them were told by bakugou that izuku wouldn't remember much, but they thought bakugou was joking. Apparently he wasn't. All Might cleared his throat, snapping the pros back to reality,

"So midoriya my boy, can try and tell us what you remember"

"Uhhhh.... ok so I remember ummm... that my coffee had run out a few days ago so that's something. Ummmm... Oh! I also remember getting a phone call from my mum, saying to come over, cause something important was happening, but I can't remember what. Also everyone sort of was scared of me, I think, umm... the pros arrived and then I blacked out. I don't remember anything else, sorry" deku sheepishly said. Everyone was speechless as to how little he remembered.

"Um, I also have a question for you guys? Why is everything burnt?" Deku asked innocently, tilting his head, confused. They were shocked that he didn't even remember getting his quirk. Something quite important that he would normally be freaking out about.

"YOU DON'T REMEMBER!?!?" Mic screeched

"Ummm.. no, sorry?"

"Well this may come as a shock, but ummm, Midoriya, you got a quirk." Mr aizawa said calmly

"WHAT! I did?! FINALLY! That's so cool, what is it? Wait it probably has something to with fire, considering all the ash. It could be a combination of my parents' quirks, that's so cool" izuku quickly said, quickly falling into his mumbling habit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
1008 words