Part 2

"Run."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV
Now this was unnerving, the seemingly innocent cinnamon roll of class 1A just said something very concerning whilst looking completely insane and scary. Mineta barely had time to react before another bunch of flames was sent his way,

"Come back here you fucker, it's time for you to get burned" Izuku screamed, running after mineta, into the kitchen. Back in the common room everyone was silent before bakugou remembered that izuku could very much kill mineta, and that going into the kitchen meant Izu was going to find a sharp knife, so Baku quickly said;

"Iida quickly get the pros and Mr Aizawa, everyone else hide, he's getting a knife". Iida as well as others paled, but seemed to snap out of their trance and straight away and bolted, they definitely didn't want to be killed.

-- small time skip - -

Iida burst back into the dorm building, the pros just behind him. Now he didn't exactly tell the pros cause he knew that none of them would believe him, cause they think midoriya is a 'cinnamon roll', when he's actually a 'sinnamon roll'. That would take far too long to explain, so he only told the pros that a fight that had started out, and it had gotten out of control, so of course they came right away.

When the pros burst into the building, they weren't sure what exactly to expect but they assumed that bakugou was the main cause, as well as todoroki, seeing as how they could see the flames and there was screaming. Oh how wrong they were. They definitely were not expecting to see Mineta being protected by some of his classmates (who were mostly injured) whilst Midoriya attacked them relentlessly, screaming his head off, clearly pissed off and bakugou nowhere in sight. They were even more shocked to learn that the fire was midoriya's not todoroki's. they, the pros quickly sprung into action, aizawa going first, making deku fight without his quirks. After a few pros fell they learned that midoriya was actually pretty strong and fast naturally, without use of his quirk. A few more pros were knocked down as the students were either defending or hiding, before they decided to call in reinforcements (midnight). Once he was out of commission, students started to come out from where they were hiding.

Bakugou heard Izuku stop screaming and everything go silent before he came out of his hiding spot, denki next to him, still hugging part of the soft blanket he was wrapped around Baku and denki.

"Oh thank fuck!" Bakugou breathed out, relieved seeing deku on the floor, unconscious. The flames were out but things would need to be replaced. He definitely wasn't ready for that to happen all over again, and he was glad he wasn't being targeted that time. As he made his presence known to the remaining people (mostly pros) they all looked at him for an answer.

"Bakugou you seem to know what happened, can you please explain" an injured Mr Aizawa said. Mr Aizawa had the most injuries, a broken ankle, a broken arm, cuts all over him (deku found a knife) and some burns as well.

" Well Izuku was having a bad week and day, and I'm guessing that mineta was a main part of it, I mean Izu does sit in front of him, so Mineta was probably talking about some perverted shit. When Izu gets angry, he gets violent, loud and he gets a really dark and murderous aura around him. but most of the time he seems to forget why he was angry in the first place, so I don't think asking him would help very much, but if he does remember something he will go back to angry. Just not the level of anger he was a few minutes ago, as that's the angriest I've seen him, and because of that I'm guessing that he manifested his quirk from it." Bakugou explained to the pros, who just looked shocked. But before anyone could say anything, he picked up izuku, heading towards Izuku's room.

"Wait, where are you going with him" midnight asked

"I'm going to tie him to his bed, he'll know what it means, don't worry I know to handle this it wasn't the first time it's happened, luckily not a lot of blood was spilt." Explained, Bakugou, still a bit shaken up, from seeing his boyfriend so angry.

"Little listener what do you mean by 'not a lot of blood' cause aizawa and other people have cuts all over them?!" Mic exclaimed, concerned and worried. Bakugou sighed, shifted Izu so that he had one hand free and lifted up his shirt, showing a nasty scar,

"One time I got stabbed" Baku simply stated before turning away from the shocked heroes, and carrying Izuku to his room. He didn't want to answer more questions and risk Izu waking up and still being angry.

-- time skip --

-----------------------------------------------------------------
822 words