Part 7

Chapter 7.

Dereck I called out in a angerly tone,

 he ignored me and I was starting to get more angry, to the point where I did not want to talk anymore. I started to get out the car and he grabbed my arm and pulled me in the car and closed the door. Why are you acting like this dereck I asked with tears in my eyes, he didn’t respond “im leaving,”

 WAIT!!! Dereck called out to me,

I ignored him and kept going. I ran all the way home with out looking back so I wouldn’t have known if he was following me. Once I made it home I went straight to my room, I plouted down on the bed and barried my face in the pillow, my mom came in the room 3mins later,

How was your day my mother asked while walking I the room at the same time.

It was horrible as I gently put my head up with tears running down my face.

Whats wrong Sophia her mom asked her ion a worried manner,

Nothing I called out ,

Yes there is sophi my mom replied,” 

Its dereck he’s been acting very strange lately.

Well he’s probably just worked up for the date tonight my mom said with a smirk on her face to cheer me up,

Idk will see,

RING, RING,RING my phone range it was derecks name/number displayed on the screen, its dereck I called out to my mother, my mom quickly walked out while looking at the ceiling.

I slowly answered the phone while rubbing my puffy red eye‘s “HELLO” I spoke he didn’t say anything he just held the phone to his ear breathing really heavily. What are you doing I asked curiously, NO ANSWER “DERECK”  I yelled, derck I said calmer than before, I waited a little while to see if he was going to say something but he didn’t so I just hung up. Then he called back “ HELLO”  I answered, dereck answer me,”

We need to talk dereck responded In a low voice, why I asked,

Just Ill pick you up at 8:00 be ready he insisted,

Your scaring me dereck, 

There is nothing to be scared,

What about our date tonight I questioned,

Don’t worry about it,

OK  I agreed it was 6:00 and all I could  do was think about was what could have been that important that he had to cancel our date tonight. I begin to pace back and forth in confusion questioning my thoughts and thinking about what could it possibly be.