Chapter 2

Derek and I are going on a date Friday and just to let you know jake today is Thursday Sophia announced. I know jake mumbled underneath his breath I'm not stupid, are you sure about that Sophia teased, Friday finally came I had this horrible dream last night it was about Derek it was very strange, Derek was repeatedly sucking the blood out of my neck. I woke up with confusion of why I had a dream like that last night was getting strange thoughts in my head that my own little brother (jake) of all people could be telling the about him and by him I mean "Derek". Like why would he not tell me; I spoke quietly to myself, and as I was thinking back I started to notice something's that were kinda unusual about him. That's probably why he's always wearing his hood/jacket or to just keep it on the good side he's just cold all the time well I hope that's the reason why he's always wearing his jacket." OH MY GOD! What if it is true what if he really is, I am very confused and worried also panicking while scratching my itchy head, heading straight for the bathroom door to get in the shower. I ran my water and quickly got undressed and stepped in for a nice warm shower I couldn't enjoy my shower how I really wanted and planned on to because all I could do was think, maybe he was or maybe he's not. I started questioning my thoughts and was starting to feel lost/stupid because after all this time we've been dating (2yrs). I can just feel that today I'm going to have a bad day and sadly on the day of me and Derek's date. I quickly got out the shower headed into my room to pick out my outfit I had a range of options to choose from, I randomly picked anyone as fast as possible that was neatly on the hanger.