Chapter 5

Chapter 5.

Babe! Why are we driving so slow where gonna miss 1st period maybe even 2nd Sophia complained ,

Idk dereck replied,

Well where gonna be late and then we are going to be in detention or in the principles office and even grouded Sophia added.

 Ok, then I will drive faster just stop complaining dereck spoke in a agreeable and angrily tone of voice.

Dereck quickly sped up and we finally arrived at school within 2mins to spare. We quickly got out I felt real sick to my stomach to the point where I thought I had to vomit, but I didn’t let that stop me from being on time. We headed in school and all heads/eyes were turned toward/on us,andit felt very awkward people were whispering, is it me or my outfit/shoes as I said to my self. I noticed one side of the hall was pointing toward me and the other side was pointing toward dereck. I was wondering why,do they know something I don’t, we walked very calm down the hall and they got even louder I quickly got to my locker and rushed to open it took me a while but I manished to get it open. I grabbed everthing I needed so I did not have to come back to my locker, as I was walnng to class I spotted dereck in the hall just standing there posted next to his locker with h hood on his head I don’t think he noticed me looking at him. I walked over to see why was he just standing their, as I got closer to him I seen he had a frown on his face with his head medium low, then I saw something in his mouth it looked like a tooth but I couldn’t get a good glance at it and when he noticed that it was me he looked up. 

Why are you not inn class Derck wondered,

Why arent you in class Sophia repeated him. 

Mmmm,” I asked you first,

 Ok , I was going to class until I seen you standing her by yourself Sophia explained,

Ok, I……. as dereck struggled to get the words out his mouth. RRRRIIIINNNGGGG!!!!!!

The bell sounded loudly (saved by the bell). OMG I missed 1st period im going to be in big trouble when I get home. I have to get going before I get in more trouble by missing 2nd period as well talk to you later if im not grounded or get my phone taking away.