How they found out you liked them

Louis- Zoey told him. You and her are good friends and Lou wasn't expecting you to catch feelings for him so soon, since it was only 2 weeks. His crush on you wasn't BIG but he was fond of you and liked your presence. After another week or so, he tried giving you a chance and you two started dating. Your first date was in an abandoned store. You two were dating in the second chapter of the No Mercy campaign.

Francis: He just kinda already knew. He wasn't sure, but he had his suspicions. After all, you didn't really hide how you feel. You began dating like two days later when he was sure. You two began dating in the third/fourth No Mercy campaign.

Zoey: Both of you had a mutual, oblivious pining. Like it was actually amusing to the other survivors, when they saw the both of you flirting but being unaware that the other is flirting back. It was only when Francis put an arm around you both and said, "Ugh, just kiss already." When you finally had the balls to confessed. You both were together since Post-Death Toll campaign.

Ellis: You told him. And he was ecstatic to find out! As said before, he had a crush on you every since he had met you. He was so happy he said, "I like you!" multiple times and told everyone about what happened. He was so happy he killed a witch in your honor, so... You two were together since Pre The Passing and Post Dead Center.

Nick: Nick is the biggest Tsundere! When you noticed he was very silent and only answered your questions with head nods and head shakes, you began wondering if you did something to upset him. When you asked about it, he told you to leave him alone and mind your damn business bit inwardly swear at himself for snapping at you. After that, he just didn't talk to you even when you said something to him. He'd just looked away and stated silent. When you finally cornered him, he finally gave in and told you why he's been giving you the cold shoulder because he was tired of lieing to himself....and Rochelle might beat him up if he kept being a pussy. You two started dating at the start if Dark Carnivial.

Rochelle: You two were in a relationship before you met the other survivors. Long story short, you were childhood besties. Your father had moved to Ohio after his job relocated him and you met Rochelle, who was, at the time Class President. You didn't meet her until she got your back after a bullying incident. You've been inseparable since. Rochelle liked you in High School though, unlike you who liked her in Middle School. It was like a bad boy/good girl romance that both of you hid to not damage your reputation. Only your parents knew.