6 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘵

It's been a few weeks since you guys first practiced, all of them have been getting really good with this whole band thing! It took a few days and some arguments but you guys finally agreed that "Roselia" will have a concert and you guys would name the band Roselia! You guys were currently back stage, you were helping all of them with their outfits and stuff. Sayo, Rinko, and Yukina all looked nervous so you decided to try to hype them up and cheer them up. After 12 minutes it was finally time for them to go on the stage and perform! You were holding Lisa's bass so you gave it back to her but then you felt something on your cheek and you realized that Lisa kissed you on the cheek. You blushed as she smiled and waved at you. Yukina sung their song fire bird and some other songs. After 24 minutes later the concert was over. All of them said bye and waved to the crowd. You ran up to them when they came backstage and hugged them "you guys did amazing!!" You said. They thanked you as you passed them some water. You guys decided that you guys would have a sleepover at Ako and Tomoes house. *time skip like 30 minutes later to when you guys are at the house* Tomoe made you guys some ramen so you guys were eating while watching some movies.