𝟸 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚁𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚘 & 𝙰𝚔𝚘

(sooo uhm yes chapter 2) *TIME SKIP TO LUNCH* So yeah you guys were late as fuck to the classes but it's lunch time so who gives a shit- Yukina & Sayo said they eat in the library with some other people- you were super curious about who these "people" were but Yukina said one of them had to leave school early today so it was only 2 other "people" (you'll figure out why one of them had to leave early soon-) but yeah you, Yukina, and Sayo started walking to the the library when suddenly- BAM! A short girl with purple hair runs into all 3 of you just as you were about to get to the library. The short girl started hugging you and your 2 other friends while you guys were on the floor and your lunchboxes were also on the floor, Yukina and Sayo looked annoyed while you were just confused.. a few seconds later you see a tall girl with black hair run out of the library, "O-OH AKO-CHAN DID YOU RUN INTO SAYO AND Y-UKINA AND...and?-" you cut off the girl with black hair and say "M-my name is..Y/N...". The short girl that ran into you screamed- "HI YUKINA-CHAN, SAYO-CHAN, AND..Y/N-CHAN~!". *time skip like 5 minutes* You and the 4 other girls already started eating your lunch. "Y/N-Chan~! We have a suprise for you tomorrow~!" Ako says "Oh o-okay!" You say, excited for what that "suprise" is *time skip like 15 mins* you guys are finished with lunch and ready to head back to your classes, you had a really fun time talking with the 4 unique girls but then you remember something, as your walking down the hall you say to yourself, "hmm..I wonder who that fifth person in their little "group" is..." *time skip after school lol* All the students rush out the school but you take your time admiring everything new to you in the school as soon as you step out of the school and see the beautiful sunset you hear someone and it's a very familiar voice..or voices..."Hey Y/N-Chan." "Y/N-CHAN~!!" "Y-Y/N-Chan..!" "Hm. Y/N-Chan hey.." (Sayo said the first one then ako then rinko then Yukina ok-) You look back and see the 4 girls standing behind you then Ako randomly runs up to you and hugs you really tight "Y/N-CHAN~ HI!" You smile and say "Hi!" Back to her, Ako let's go of you and gives you a sweet smile then starts walking in front of you as the other 3 girls follow behind Ako, Ako motions to you to follow them so you walk with them. You guys exchange numbers, and talk, before you knew it the sky was already so dark and the moon was out, you checked your phone and read out loud "9:22..." the girls looked shocked at first then nodded and you guys parted ways and walked back to your houses.         (I KNOW THIS IS CRINGY OR CRINGE OR WHATEVER IM SORRY I TRIED OK BYE-)