𝟷 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚈𝚞𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚊 & 𝚂𝚊𝚢𝚘

(sorry if this is cringy or cringe or whatever sifhdkiahqosudfh) So today you were moving to a new town and you were actually VERY VERY nervous because you thought about school and if you would make friends. (Time skip until u get to the town lol) So 3 hours later you finally arrive at the town, you were hungry so you decide to go get a fucking snack at a convenient store because why the hell not. (OK TIME SKIP TO 2 DAYS LATER WHEN U GO TO SCHOOL BECUASE I SAY SO) You wake up at 6am because you set ur alarm to 6am for school- "Damn it I forgot I had to wake up early today.." so you get ready for school. "Hm guess I'll make breakfast." So you make your breakfast, eat it, grab your bag and then head out for school. You run really fast since your late by like 3 minutes and as your running you accidentally bump into a somewhat shorter girl that has beautiful grey/gray hair, the girl falls down and her books falls out of her hands and on to the ground with her. "Ouch.." the girl says. "Ow.. oh.. WAIT- IM SO SORRY I DIDNT KNOW THAT- WHERE- SOMEONE WAS THERE—" the girl cuts you off "no...it's fine I should've moved when I saw you running..but anyways are you new..?" "Mhm! I just moved here two days ago actually..." "Hmm okay- what's your name?" "Oh my name is Y/N!..and what's your-" the girl cuts you off..again "My names Yukina, Yukina Minato" (I think that's her last name-) "oh ok..oh wait your books are still on the gro!—" she cuts you off again (lol) "Oh! Y-yeah sorry I forgot I had thos-" now it's ur turn to cut her off lol "NO!—it's fine I'll pick them up!—" and just as you put your hand on one of the books another hand appears on top of yours.. "oh.. wait uhm.." the girl with teal-blue hair says. "Oh, this is my friend, Sayo" Yukina says "Hi Sayo my name is Y/N!" "Uhm..hi?" The girl, Sayo says. You and Sayo helped Yukina and picked up some of the books. And then you realized— "DAMN I-ITS BEEN 30 MINUTES?! WERE 30 MINUTES LATE WE HAVE TO GO!" You say remembering there is class- the 2 other girls are shocked and they agree to go to class now since y'all are late. . (ok end of first chapter also ik it's weird but like idk what to do so enjoy I guess. I tried actually writing ok sorry if it's bad 😔)