three

After walking back home with your new friend Neil, you two exchanged numbers and were now following each other on instagram.

He didn't seem that bad. A bit awkward but overall fun to talk to. You somewhat hoped you two would walk to school together and back everyday. Would be a nice change in pace.

So far you've gotten five numbers. Nerris, Preston, Harrison, Neil and Max. You still haven't texted Max, you've texted Neil like twice and you've been constantly chatting with Nerris, Preston and Harrison on a groupchat they made, Harrison suggested the idea "The trio w/ 4 people" and it just stuck with you.

Right now you were getting yourself a tour from the three, and were having the time of your life. It was oddly fun, walking around the town with snow falling.

"Over here is the closest local grocery store!" Nerris grins while gesturing to it. "Behind it is a train track that people usually hang out at. I don't recommend going there since its usually used as a stoner hang out." She states. Your eyes widen, glancing over to to the store.

"Huh. I'll keep that in mind." You state out loud. "Oh, theres also a pawn shop beside here." Harrison states. You hum, as you start to walk down the street once again. "Oooh yes, and a flower store!" Preston gushes. You glance at him in the corner of your eyes, slightly confused by his over the top reaction.

"Do you plan to be become a gardener or something?" You ask. Preston snorts, shaking his head. "Of course not, darling. I simply love the idea of meeting your soulmate in a flower store. Its why I go there every Sunday." He grins with his shiny white teeth, almost blinding you.

His grin flatters a bit before turning into a sad smile. Glancing away from you, and to look at the road, he hums. "Well, that and I like to buy flowers and visit my gram grams grave afterwards." He states bluntly.

The sudden statement shocks you, and you're suddenly filled with sympathy. Before you can expression your emotion he chuckles, turning to you once again with a bright smile. "No need to feel bad. She passed a couple years back." He smiles, before it turning it sheepish. "I just realized how awkward that sounded." He snickers.

"Heh, you can say that twice." Nerris laughs with him. You can tell by the way they talk to each other that they're close. Its admirable, in an odd way.

"Oh, theres also that ice rink down there." Nerris suddenly blurts, catching you off guard. You turn to where shes pointing and notice a couple streets down there seems to be a ice rink for people to skate at. "They rent skates there, actually." She mumbles.

"We should go." Preston grins. Nerris gasps. "We should!" She grins back. Harrison glances over to you before looking back at the group. "What about Y/n? We should ask her." Harrison states nervously. The two blink before looking at you with big eyes.

You blink a couple of times. "Uhm." You didn't expect the sudden attention. The two continue to stare at you, Harrison soon joining, makes your cheeks heat pink. You look away nervously and giggle under your breath. "Y-Yeah, totally. I'm down."

You usually weren't a very shy person, but the sudden attention completely threw your vibe off.

You watch as their faces light up likes lightbulbs one by one. A grin appearing on each one of their faces as they look at each other with a glint in their eyes. You can't tell what they're thinking, but you have a feeling this will be a tad funner than you originally thought it would be.

Adjusting her glasses, Nerris glances back at you. "You got the money to rent a pair?" She asked. To which your smile wipes itself off your face; money. You cringe mentally, trying to keep a pokerface as you question how much money you could spend in that moment.