The Day it Began- Chapter 1

Today was the day.

I got up at 7am, and went to the bathroom.. then i looked in the mirror, and saw what I looked like.

"How am I supposed to meet them looking like this?"

Hopefully a shower will help me look a bit decent. I got out of the shower, and dragged myself over to my make-up bag, and started caking my face so I won't look completely ugly. I let my wet long brown hair out of the towell, and started blow-drying it. Destroying the health of my hair more, I start to straighten it. Now it's time to get dressed.

"Should I wear this? Um how about no.. This? Of course I look fat! Can I please just find one thing that actually looks good on me...?"

Not one thing looks right.

"I just want an outfit, that my butt and boobs look good in. Is that to much to ask for? Maybe Korina has some clothes in her room?"

Sneaking into my big sisters room, I carefully start rummiging through her clothes. She starts moving, maybe she's waking up? Looking over, I see her dirty blonde dyed hair, switching positions. Thank god she didn't wake up!

"FOUND IT!" I yelled quietly, trying not to wake the 'beast.'

I get dressed really quickly, into some leggings and a pretty blouse.

"I look hot! Finally an outfit worth wearing.."

Now all I need to do is eat breakfast, brush my teeth, and head on out.

"I made some breakfast for you! Your favorite, chocolate chip pancakes. Are you excited? Today's the day!"

"Thanks mom, and obviously I'm excited, this is going to be the best day of my life, I can feel it!"

"Eat quickly so we can get you to the airport. Is your sister up?

"No.. thank god."

"Taylor, she's your sister!"

"Yeah unfortunately."

"Just eat up!"

I start stuffing my face. The plane leaves in about an hour and a half.

"Sweety come on, we need to go now if you don't want to miss the flight!"

I grab my stuff and run out to the car. Mom starts the engine, and starts driving out of the driveway. During the car ride, I listen to Emblem 3 the whole 45 minutes. My mom pulls up in the parking garage quickly. I start taking the bags out of the car and start heading towards the airport. Heading towards the Gates, I say my goodbyes to my mom.

"I love you so much, have a lot of fun! You're growing up so fast."

"Mom.. I'm just going on a plane it's not like I'm moving there. Love you too!"

"See you in a week baby, love you!"

"Okay mom, I love you too, bye."

She gave me a huge kiss on the forehead.. ew. I smile at her, and walk towards the Gates. I feel her wet kiss on my forehead, mom really.. I wipe it off fast.

"FLIGHT 16A IS BOARDING. PLEASE REPORT TO YOUR SELECTED GATE."

I run over to the plane, and get on. I look around on the plane, there's only about 20 people flying. No surprise, sense everyone is in school, and it's the middle of March. I sit down at my seat. The flight intendents are explaining emergency procedure, that no one listens to. The plane starts taking off, and my ears begin to pop.

"Um ow!"

Someone who looked close to my age, offered me gum. I took it and thanked her. I put my earbuds in, and ignore the world. All the music on my phone is Emblem 3 basically. *Now Playing: Emblem 3 Playlist*

I accidently fell asleep, dreaming of what the rest of the day will be like. I wake up and look at the time. 11:21am. The 3 and a half hour flight was almost over. 9 more minutes...

"FLIGHT LANDING, DO NOT REMOVE SEAT BELT UNTIL WE COMPLETELY STOP THE PLANE."

My heart starts beating fast. I start to shake a little bit. 2 more hours, and my dream will come true. The plane comes to a complete stop, and I start frantically unbuckling the seat belt. The plane door opens, and everyone starts getting off. I was the last one off, and my body was still weak and shaky. I ran to the shuttle to get my bags. I leave the airport, and take a bus to my location. 30 minutes later, the bus stops at a hotel. I start to drag my bags off the bus, and into the hotel.

"Can I have a one person room?"

"Sure! How long will you be staying?"

"6 nights!"

"Okay, that will be about $400!"

(thank god I saved up, and brought $1,000)

"Here you go!"

"Here's your card, your room is 313, 3rd floor! Have a nice day."

"Thanks, you too."

I start searching for the room.

"Ah! Here it is."

I enter, and holy crap is it nice! Putting my clothes in the dresser, and unpacking my bags is the first thing I do. I pull out my make-up bag and brush, and fix my hair and make-up. 1 more hour! I leave the room, making sure the door is secure, and start running to the front lobby. I wait for another bus to come, and get on it. Half an hour later, the bus stops. My stomach is turning inside out, my heart is beating so fast, and I start to feel weak. I trip on my way off the bus.. talk about embarrassing. 30 more minutes... Is it really this close? 30 minutes? Let me tell you... longest 30 minutes of my life. I go to starbuck to pass time, that didn't help. I'm supposed to meet them 1:30pm. 20 minutes later, I start walking towards the beach. There's so many girls waiting...

"Welcome to Huntington Beach everybody! Are you guys ready? Here are.. EMBLEM 3!"

I hear the loudest screams I have ever heard. I start running, hoping not to fall and embarrass myself. I make my way through all the girls, and wedge my way to the front.. ish.. They started performing one of their songs, before they started to meet their fans.

"Can't you see?...."

The song ended. Now it's time to meet them.