The Start of Something New- Chapter 3

This can't be real...

Me and Carlyna cross the street and she keeps yelling.

"TAYLOR DID YOU SEE THAT? YOU'RE LUCKY, OH HOW I WISH."

"Carlyna, I was right there, I definitely saw it." I threw her a little smile.

"Right.. BUT STILL OMG."

I start laughing and then she starts laughing. We get to the hotel, and go to our rooms. She follows me to my room so she can see where I'm staying. 

"Room 313, Taylor? I'm 306!"

"Wow we're right down the hall from eachother!"

We say our goodbyes, and I watch as she walks down the hall. Pulling the card out of my pocket, I reach towards the door handle to unlock the door. I open the door, shut it behind me and fly on my bed, with a huge 'plump.' Did that really happen today? I know, it's not that big of a deal, but it is to me. Why, out of all the girls there, why did he come up to me? I wasn't the only one who got him something...

My eyes start to shut very slowly, and soon enough I fall asleep. I wake up with a loud knock at my door. My weak body gets up, and limps towards the door. The medal handle turns cold as I touch it, opening the door. 

"TAYLOR WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GET DRESSED NOW!"

"Carlyna, wha-"

"YOU DON'T KNOW? GIRL GET READY, NO QUESTIONS."

"Calm do-"

"NOW"

"Alright, alright.."

I walk back into my room and slip on some different clothes, and do my hair and makeup.

"HURRY UP TAYLOR, THEY MIGHT LEAVE."

"Who!?"

"GET READY."

My hands are shaking, and my mind is racing, but I keep on going. What could be this important?

"FINALLY YOU'RE READY, NOW COME ON."

"What time is it even?"

"7 in the morning.."

"WHY did you wake... me..."

I lost my train of thought when I opened the front door of the lobby. These 3 boys are there sitting at some benches near the crosswalk.

"No one else is out here, we need to go talk to them! Keep it cool though, we don't want to freak them out."

"Carlyna, how the hell am I supposed to walk over there looking like THIS. I didn't know this was what you needed to show me!?"

"Now or never Taylor.. They're waiting for their bus. They're going to be gone soon, and you don't want to give up this chance do you?"

"I guess you're right."

Me and Carlyna walk towards them and Drew notices us. Wesley and Keaton's back are facing us, and Drew IS facing us. Drew looks at me and Carlyna and does a little half smile, and let's out a little giggle.

"Hey girls! What's up?"

All I notice is Wesley turning around, with his beautiful eyes and face. We connected, I can tell. Our eyes locked, and I see the corners of his mouth rise. He had the most undescribable and beautiful smile I have ever seen.