Plans- Chapter 4

He had the most indescribable and beautiful eyes I have ever seen.

Wesley broke the eye contact and looked back at Drew. Keaton was still facing us smiling.

"Hey!"

Carlyna's face turned so red it was actually pretty funny. We walked over and Wesley looks up at me.

"So what are you guys doing up so early?"

"Oh well we.."

"We were just going for a walk towards the beach. We do it every morning, right Taylor?"

"Yeah!"

"So how did you like the signing yesterday?" Keatons voice was so smooth.

"I thought it was amazing! Meeting you guys just made my life."

"Yeah same as Taylor said! It was awesome, you guys are awesome!"

Drew giggle a little and looks up at Carlyna.

"Nah you're awesome!"

I look over at Carlyna to see her reaction. It was priceless! Her mouth was wide open and she didn't know what to say. I had to elbow her.. 

Me: "So what time are you guys leaving?"

Keaton: "In about 5 minutes."

Me: "Oh.."

Wesley: "You guys are pretty cool. Hey, we have a gig up north in Washington if you want to come. It's not a concert, just a little get together. You guys can come with if you want?"

Carlyna: "Are.. are you serious!? Hell yeah we'll go! When and where is it?"

Drew: "It's tomorrow at 7pm. We're going to be playing at Gig Harbor. I really hope you can make it!"

Wesley: "That would be rad man, seriously."

Me: "This is amazing! I can't wait."

This roaring sound came from my right. I look over and the bus is here. I really don't want them to leave.. even though Carlyna and I are seeing them tomorrow.

Keaton: "It was really nice seeing you guys again. See you tomorrow!"

Keaton has the most cutest smile. I've seen him in the pictures, but in person, it's so much more better!

Carlyna: "Bye guys! Can't wait until tomorrow."

Me: "Yeah me too! Thank you guys for inviting us, this is incredible!"

We say our goodbyes, and we watch as the bus leaves. I nudge Carlyna, she looks at me, and we start laughing and screaming. Did this happen.. Did this REALLY happen. I hope that my alarm clock doesn't go off soon.. Me and Carlyna head back to the hotel, and walk up to floor 3. 

"Bye Taylor! I'm going to sleep now, I'm so tired."

"Alright, same here! See you later."

I unlock my door and run to my bed. I let out the loudest scream, it sounded like someone was being killed. I am just so amazed at this. To you, I know this isn't a big deal, but they are my life. There's no turning back now!

What seemed like only 5 minutes, I woke up and looked at the clock. It's around 3pm! I'm not sure why.. but I was really tired. I fell asleep for what felt like an hour, but it was 4! It takes 17 hours to get to Gig Harbor Washington, so I need to leave with in the next 3 hours. I get dressed in this little slutty outfit. It wasn't that bad, but it.. it showed some stuff. Then again, who wouldn't dress like this, it's EMBLEM3 at a GIG. I need to look like this! I straighten my hair so it's pin straight. Then I put my makeup on. From the day of the signing, to now.. I definitely look better now! I slip on my heals, and leave the hotel. Running as fast as I can, hoping that Carlyna is ready, I go to her room. Right before I was going to knock, she stumbles out.

"Taylor, you look amazing!"

"Girl, so do you!"

"We need to go now, or else we won't be able to make it!"

"Yeah that's what I was getting you for! Whose car do you want to take?"

"I think we should take yours, because mine is a shitty Toyota Camry 2009."

"Yeah.. let's take mine.."

We continue talking as we rush down the hall to the elevator.

"What kind of car do you have?"

"I have an Audi A6 2012! I just bought it a couple months back.

"HOW MUCH DID IT COST YOU? Those cars are expensive.."

"Well my uncle owns an Audi shop so I basically got it for free."

"Yeah let's ride in that one!"

We run out the front lobby door, and I run towards my car, with Carlyna in back of me. We hop in the car. Soon enough, I start driving north. It was the longest ride of my life! After about 9 hours of miserable driving, Carlyna took the wheel. 

"Carlyna I have to pee! Go stop at that truck stop."

"Alright, alright. Want to get something to eat while we're in there?"

"Sure why not!"

After we got our food, and went to the bathroom, we were back on the road. Last thing I remember is staring out the glass window, watching the trees that we're passing. It's about 9am, but I started getting really tired. My eyes were closing shut, as all I thought about was Wesley. I swear, I have a perminant smile on my face!

I wake up and the light is coming up from the sky. It's about 1pm.

"Carlyna.. I feel so bad, do you want me to drive now!?"

"Sure!"

She pulled over and I got in the drivers seat, and she went to the passangers seat. I look over, and Carlyna is already sleeping!

So I won't disturb her while she sleeps, I pull out my iphone, and start listening to music. Emblem3 music of course... In a way.. this car ride is actually really fun! It's about 2pm now, and we've been in this car for almost 12 hours. I never would've thought that I would be alive after an 8 hour drive, let alone almost 12! The hours were long, and with every hour passed, my heart started racing more. Why it's such a big deal for me? Not sure.. but it is. The next 2 hours passed with ease. We finally arrived at Gig Harbor. It was huge! It was a beautiful place. I unload Carlyna from the car, and we go to some of the attractions (other than the place where the boys were going to be at.) We did absolutely nothing for about 2 and a half hours. The attractions were boring so we just sat on one of the benches. Carlyna fell asleep, and I'm just sitting there by myself. It takes about 15 minutes to get to the actual area where they were going to be at. 

"Carlyna! Get up, we need to go!"

"What time is it!?"

"Um 6:30! Come on! We need to go now, maybe we can catch them before they start playing."

We run to the car, get in, and Carlyna takes the wheel. She pulls up in the parking lot, and standing at the entrance was Wesley talking to some of his friends. I guess he heard my car as Carlyna pulled up, because he looked over and looked at me. He then had the biggest smile on his face! Then, he starts walking over..