A New Year, A New Beginning

As the Warrior era continued to flourish, a new headline was coming. Ke$ha was given the opportunity to make season 2 of My Crazy Beautiful Life on MTV. She continued with season 2 which was amazing, this time showing new footage from the warrior tour, Mr Peep$, and Ke$ha just getting into more trouble. The show had been a huge success and had great ratings.
It was October of 2013 and things were kind of slowing up. Pitbull had made a big announcement that he and Ke$ha had produced a song together called Timber. The song was so catchy and fun to party too. The some went number 1 in a host period of time. It finally came around to being 2014 now and we all were excited to see what Ke$ha had up her sleeves for this year. When it came around to January 2014 the song has been #1 for 3 weeks straight. A swell as timber being #1, Ke$ha also decided to release the Dirty Love music video without the permission of Dr Luke.

It came around to February, and it was a sad day for us all when we got the news. We were unsure why, but Ke$ha has been checked into rehab. All of us animals were scared out of our minds and worried for our savior. Th next few days the fan base was so depressed that this had happened. The allegations that websites and media were saying had nothing to do with the real reason. Not long after Ke$ha's mom checked herself into rehab as well at Timberline Knolls. A few weeks later fans started receiving letters back from Ke$ha and Pebe finding out why they were there. Both of them stated how Dr Luke is a monster and had messed up their lives, but this made no sense since they were all best friends. We then found out about Dr Luke calling her fat and making fun of her, and being abusive to the whole Sebert family. In March Ke$ha and Pebe had both gotten out of rehab and were stronger than ever. Early that month Ke$ha had turned 27 which was very exciting for all of us. One day the an animal noticed Ke$ha's username on Twitter wasn't the same, she had changed her username from keshasuxx to KeshaRose. This was a big deal because the keshasuxx username was iconic to everyone. She also then dropped the $ out of her name, she would now be known as Kesha. In April Kesha stayed pretty low but still attended the Coachella festival and looked stunning as usual. She had rarely been seen for a few months until May when she made a return to the Billboard Music Awards. Kesha has never looked so stunning at one of these events.

Kesha had announced she would be a judge on a new upcoming show called Rising Star. The show would include people singing at a screen, and America would vote if they liked them. Kesha was one of these judges along with Brad Paisley and Ludacris. The show was somewhat short lived and had a short season. But having Kesha on TV was still amazing and good promotion. Along with being on this show, Kesha decided to change her website around since she's taking on a new look now. We all knew something was up, losing the $, new website, and new username. In August it was time that Rising Star came to an end and the finale happened. During the show Kesha would always have a different color hair and it looked amazing. The excitement to see her hair each week thrilled us. The VMA's happened then as well and Kesha showed off her flawless rainbow hair on the red carpet.