The Warrior Era Begins

It was finally time for Ke$ha to start releasing singles, and eventually the full album. Ke$ha had attended the 2012 VMA award show and made a huge announcement on the red carpet. She said her latest single Die Young would be released on September 25th. The anticipation us animals had for the song was killing us. Ke$ha posted teaser videos of her whistling the song on a train in Japan, then singing it, and even redoing her épée site to the Die Young theme. Eventually the song released and the Keshaih was back on top again. The song went #1 in no time at all. The song could be heard on the radio at least 1-2 times an hour.

With the song being released and doing so successful, an issue occurred. The tragic Sandy Hook shooting happened up in Connecticut where a psycho bright a gun into an elementary school and killed innocent children. With this happening people got offended by the song being out at the time and radio stations cut it from the air. So there was a time period of a few weeks the song was rarely heard. Later on Ke$ha released the Die Young music video. She broke into a church to film this video and did a fantastic job. In thee video there were satanic stars, pentagrams, and illuminati symbols. This caused an issue because the people that always target Ke$ha began to hate on her for this. People accused Ke$ha of being a satanic cult leader, witch, and even am illuminati member. Mark Dice was so rude to Ke$ha during this time along with Perez Hilton. But those 2 irrelevant fucks didn't stop Ke$ha. She then went over to Europe for a week or two to work on promoting Warrior. She did a bunch of interviews over there and got to meet some more fans. With all this promotion going on Ke$ha even got to be on the cover of Vibe and Billboard magazines. Ke$ha would play a little game with us trying to guess what the album name would be by posting letters on her Instagram page, in the end we finally found out it would be Warrior. Ke$ha soon began performing Die Young on shoes like the X Factor and the Today Show.

Finally one day a new photo from a Ke$ha photoshoot had be posted. It was a photo of K$ha wearing a crown made of teeth with Warrior spelled on her knuckles. We need the album name now and saw what she had done with the teeth we sent her. Her crown was so cool! Ke$ha then decided to release her second single called C'mon. This song was so crazy and just a fun song overall. Even though it didn't go number one on iTunes, it still made the top 5. Ke$ha then went on to perform Die Young on the 2012 American Music Awards. Lot long after that Ke$ha finally released Warrior. At the same time as promoting Warrior Ke$ha decided to release the book she wrote, My Crazy Beautiful Life. This book was filled with her childhood story, and told the story of how she came to be as an artist. It was December 4th and the album was out finally. She went on the today show to perform right before the release. On the release day she went on Z100 with Ryan Seacrest to start promoting. The album started selling fast. Numerous animals went to stores to get the album but it was sold out. It was a little but before Christmas time now and Ke$ha released the C'mon music video. This video was filled with people dressed in animal costumes having a party on a bus and breaking into a mini mart. The video was so fun and have off positive vibes. Everyone loved the music video. As Warrior had been out now for about 4 weeks, and it was New Year's Eve. It happened that Ke$ha performed C'mon for one of the first times ever to ring in the new year! Many promotional options happened for Ke$ha again like the Seventeen Magazine photo shoot, and other concerts on tv.

Ke$ha had just released new music for us and even a book, but the excitement want over yet. She still had one more big plan up her sleeves. Ke$ha told us she was going to have her own tv show on MTV called My Crazy Beautiful Life. None of us could believe she had actually done it, others celebrity's have tried hard to get a show but we're not given permission. But now the queen of pop will be on TV too! Ke$ha then headed to Japan for a little while doing smaller shows and Warrior promotion. Here she found many car presents and met some more fans.
Finally she had a tour again, The Warrior tour. This time she did a worldwide tour again but with a new album. The tour was very successful like the last. This tour was a little different though, she did a co-headlining tour with Pitbull. Together they put on a great show and sold out at many places. Ke$ha then had another bug announcement for us, she was starting her own jewelry company. Kesha Rose would be a new company of jewelry which features her fans teeth dipped in gold. Another part she used our teeth for was making jewelry, and the pieces looked great! Kesha had had a very successful era yet again and was continuing to have a great career.