He's Sick at Work (Zayn)

First off, I'd like to start off by apologizing since that last Niall one was so bad. Hopefully I can redeem myself with this Zayn one! :) Hope y'all enjoy it! Also, I'm tired of writing about people throwing up, so Zayn's gonna have like a bad cold in this one. Just letting you know! :)

~~~~~

You woke up to Zayn stirring in his sleep. "You okay boo?" you asked him.

"Mmm," was his answer. You decided that he probably was just having a hard time sleeping like he sometimes does for no reason.

"Okay," you wispered lightly patting his back. Then you fell right back asleep.

~~~~~

When you woke the next morning, you found the comforter of you and your fiancé's bed thrown all on top of you and Zayn laying asleep with nothing on top of him, which was unusual because he normally is the one who likes to hog all the covers in bed. "Morning Z," you said shaking him a little bit, "time for work." Zayn rubbed his eyes and blinked a little. "You were hot last night ehh?" You asked him as he sat up.

"Yea," came his short response after he cleared his throat. Then he rubbed his eyes once more before getting out of bed to prepare himself for work that day.

~~~~~

Once the two of you had finished enjoying breakfast together, you have Zayn a small kiss on the forehead before he left. "You're warm," you old him after noticing his forehead seemed slightly hotter than normal. You held the back of your hand to his forehead in concern.

"Really?" he questioned also feeling his forehead.

"Mmm hmm. You feeling okay?"

"I feel fine," he answered you. This was true. Zayn really did feel fine. You believed him because Zayn is a very honest person and doesn't lie much.

"Okay," you said, "have a good day bubs!" You kissed him once more before he left out the door.

~~~~~

You pretty much just picked up your house and caught up with the latest episode of the new show you were into while Zayn was at work that morning. You must have dosed off because you awoke to your phone buzzing. You looked to see who was calling and when you saw that it was Zayn, you instantly picked up your phone. He never called you, like ever, unless it was really important. This made you worry.

You picked up the phone to the sound of your fiancé sobbing. "What happened? You okay bubs?"

"I need you to come get me," he choked through the tears.

"What's wrong?"  You were already putting on your shoes before Zayn could even answer the question.

"I... *sniff* don't f-feel good," was his response. You became very worried now. Zayn never got sick, and when he did it was never that bad. He could normally still go to work and do stuff like that, so when he requested for you to come pick him up, you got even more worried.

"Okay, sweetie. I'm should be there in fifteen. By..."

"Wait... c-can you stay on the phone with me?" Zayn interrupted you.

"Sure Z. Anything for you honey."

After like the fifteen minutes you had promised him, you pulled into the parking lot of the studio. "I'm here now! I'm coming right in!" You informed Zayn before hanging up the phone.

You found Zayn in a small room laying down on a couch. "What happened?" you asked rushing over to his side. "When did you start feeling sick?"

"As soon as I got in my car, I started to get a headache. I could also feel a sore throat coming on when I stated driving. I thought I could make it through the day, but I guess I can't" He stated to cry again.

"Aww Z!" You wrapped your arms around him and kissed his sweaty neck. "Do the other boys know?"

"No." You felt Zayn begin to cry harder.

"Shh. It's okay." You started to rub his also sweaty back. "They just could have helped you sooner."

"I know." Zayn continued to sob.

"Shh. Don't cry. Your only gona make yourself feel worse." You sat up. "You wanna go now?" Zayn nodded. "Okay. Stay here imma go tell the boys." With that, you got up and headed off to find the other boys.

When you finally found them, Harry must have jumped up five feet in the air. "Oh sorry!" You chuckled a little.

"No, you're fine, y/n! We just weren't expecting any company today." Harry laughed with you.

"Yeah, why are you here anyways?" Niall chimed in.

"Well it's Zayn," you said.

"What about Zayn? Is he alright? What happened?" Liam questioned instantly snapping into Daddy Direction mode.

"Yeah, he called me like twenty minutes ago saying he wasn't feeling well."

"He has been pretty quite this morning. Hasn't he?" Louis added.

"Mmm. Yeah. Where is he anyways?" Liam asked you.

"In the lounge at the front." With that, you lead the boys to the small room where Zayn was.

Once in the room with Zayn, Liam rushed over to him and sat down on his other side. "Ya okay buddy?" Liam stroked his hand trough Zayn's soaked hair. Zayn shook his head and coughed a little. "What happened?" Liam asked him. Zayn wimpered a little, so you stepped in to fill in the rest of the lads in on the situation.

"Aww mate." Niall hugged his unwell friend. You smiled at his gesture. Niall was such a sweetheart.

"Ready to go hon?" you asked Zayn. Zayn nodded as you helped him stand up to walk to your car.

~~~~~

Over the next few days Zayn's cold and fever only got worse and it wasn't until about a week and a half later that he he fully recovered and was able to go back to work.

~~~~~

Hope y'all liked this one. I decided not to write it in first person like I did with Niall's. Maybe that's why his was so bad. I don't know. Lol. Anyways, my point is, please let me know what POV's that y'all like reading in best!