{°23°}

POV:YOU

POV:YOU

"You just want to lay in the whole day?"

"Yeah."

Honestly wouldn't expect anything different from Yoongi.
He wasn't one for the outdoors nor was he one for doing activities that he found pointless. Such as, being outside when it wasn't necessary.

So as expected, he just wanted to lay in all day, with his day that he had me alone.
I'm not exactly complaining.
Who says no to more sleep?

"Lucky, Yoongi Hyung gets to cuddle Pups all day."

Taehyung complained.

"You get me the whole day tomorrow don't worry Tae."

I said with a smile.

My arm was grabbed by Yoongi as he dragged us over to his room.

"If anyone dares interrupts us, I'll personally make sure you regret it."

And without another word, we headed to the bedroom.

It didn't take long for us to get comfortable. Currently, I was playing with the said hybrids ears while he laid his head in my neck. Silence surrounded us but it wasn't awkward. If I'm being honest it's the most relaxed I've felt in a long time.

Yoongi began fidgeting so I stopped scratching his ears.
Clearly that was not okay to him.
He immediately let out a growl, which surprised me.

"I didn't say you could stop."

He mumbled out.

I chuckled and continued.

"Remember when you first started living with Jimin and I? You and Jimin used to fight over the last piece of toast all the time."

"I still think I deserved that piece of toast."

"Oh oh! Remember when we went to the shops once and Jimin had knocked over a whole stack a backed beans and then blamed it on you."

"I think we're stilled banned from that store."

Although in the beginning Jimin and Yoongi hadn't got along, they still cared for each other in their own unique ways. For example, Yoongi would actually let Jimin have the last piece of toast. Fighting with him about was just for his own entertainment.
Jimin also had his ways. Like when Yoongi was feeling down, he'd let him sleep with his yellow blanket and thats really special to Jimin.