{°13°}

{The Christmas special} POV:YOU

POV:YOU

"Y/N wake up it's Christmas!"

My door was slammed open and in ran an excited Taehyung who decided to jump on top of me to wake me up.
Of course the yelling woke me up first.

His tail wagged behind him as he shook me.
I laughed and held his face in my hands.

"Okay, I'm up."

"Good, now come we have presents to open."

Without another word, he picked me up bridal style and carried me through to the lounge where all the other boys were. Most of them looking extremely tired.
Jin had noticed my stares and said,

"He woke us all up early."

"Yeah, I'm about ready to murder."

Yoongi added in.

He placed me on the couch besides Jimin and Jungkook, who were very happy with the placement.

"Come on guys, it's Christmas, you have to wake up at five in the morning."

Taehyung pouted.

"Wait a minute, it's five in the morning!?"

"Guys, no fighting."

I said

Soon I was dragged into Jungkooks lap. Without a second thought, I laid my head on his chest while he placed his head on top of mine.

"Now let's open presents!"

Taehyung said while rushing over to the Christmas tree.
Soon each of us had a present in our lap, opening them one by one.
Everyone had gotten a gift for everyone else, which I had no idea how they got outside without me noticing.

We all eventually had one present left. I knew that the ones that they had were mine.

"Okay guys open your presents, I think you guys will love them."

They all quickly ripped the paper apart then stopped and stared at the gift.

"Y/N, are you serious."

"Yup."

I had bought each of them their own collar. Due to hybrid law, every single hybrid had to have a collar. It was used to identify who they belong to and if they are adopted. I managed to sneak past this law a couple of times however I eventually got called into the police station due to a complaint from some women named Karen.

Jungkook quickly wrapped his arms around me,giving me a huge hug along with the rest of the boys who ran to join.

We separated from each other and Jimin was wagging his tail rapidly as he stared at the gift in my lap.

"Open yours Y/N!"

I slowly opened it and almost cried when I saw what it was.

It was a scrap book with tons of pictures of me and the boys, a page devoted to each boy and I. The last picture was one of us all together at the park. I remember that day, Jungkook tried to fight a chicken while Hoseok got stuck in a tree.
Namjoon also managed to get chased by ducks.

Tears filled my eyes.

"Oh my gosh, this is so beautiful. Thank you so much."

"We all put it together for you, we thought you wouldn't really like it."

Hoseok said.

"No I love it, it's perfect. Come on, one more hug."

We all hugged each other and each boy took it upon themselves to kiss my forehead.

We parted and soon I spoke,

"Now let's go make some pancakes!"

Jungkook soon pushed me off his lap, still making sure I landed on the couch and rushed to the kitchen with five boys running after him.

I shook my head and laughed as I looked to Yoongi,

"You coming sleepy head?"

"I think I'm going to go back to bed."

I jumped up and grabbed his hand.

"Nope."

We started walking as he chuckled,

"Only for you kitten."

"Y/N, Jungkook spilled the flour!"

"And dropped the eggs!"

"The amount of love I have in this household!"

I shook my head and stopped, letting go of Yoongis hand as he carried on walking.

I looked out the window to see the snow slowly falling as some Christmas lights flashed.

With a smile, I whispered to myself,

"Merry Christmas."

/°/

Happy holidays everyone!

Thank you so much for all the love and support you have giving me. I honestly can't believe that so many of you like this book. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

Anyway,
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!

Xoxo
Randomgirl300