{°17°}

POV:YOU

POV:YOU

"So what's marriage again?"

I laughed at Hoseoks most asked questions of the day.
Ever since we had gone to a friends wedding, he wouldn't stop asking what marriage was and even if I had told him a thousand times, he would still want to hear the explanation again and again.

"Hobi you've asked this question so many times."

"You just make it sound so amazing angel."

I shook my head and continued to cook dinner.

"I'll tell you what it is again,once you go give some of this soup to Jinnie."

I poured some soup into the bowl and handed it to the hybrid with a spoon.
He quickly made his way to the room where the fox hybrid was sleeping.

Jin wanted to deny it, but he was sick. And not just a snotty nose sick, a 'can't get out of bed because your whole body hurts' sick.
He was devastated when he found out he need to be bedridden. The poor fox loved cooking dinner for our little family. It's the one thing he had control of. Well that and making the boys regret their decisions when they make him mad.
So it was safe to say he was not happy when he noticed his symptoms.

After cleaning the kitchen a little, I headed towards the room Jin is staying in. As I walked in I immediately noticed Namjoon sitting right next to him on a chair while the fox ate some soup.

That was another thing.
Namjoon was super protective over Jin at the moment.
I'm not exactly sure why but whenever the other boys do something that's not to his liking around Jin, he immediately chases them out, making sure to use his alpha tone.

"Princess!"

Jin said with a rough voice as he noticed me.

I smiled at him and made my way over to sit at the bottom of his bed.

"Hello Jinne,how are you feeling?"

The fox gave me a smile, then coughed a little before saying,

"I feel a lot better than I did yesterday."

"But you're not a hundred percent so you should definitely get more rest Hyung."

Namjoon said with a worried look.

I giggled at the wolf's puppy eyes.

"Joonie, he'll be fine."