Chapter 47: V-card.

Warning: A little pre-smut make out session, nothing too explicit.

"Where are you going?" I heard Sirius' voice from behind me. It is a wonder that I can still hear at all with the pandemonium that rung around me. The music blared and tankards of sweat was sloppily thrown around the room in a rigorous attempt to bust a move. The victory that the Gryffindor team brought home was the first this year and the house wasn't skimping on the celebratory aspect of the win. The last time there was a celebration of this scale, I drank liquid luck and fucked Sirius Black and although I don't regret that, I didn't want to have another provocative encounter so no thank you. So this time, I made sure to just take a few chocolates and hang out at the library like I didn't exist which I was fine with. Sirius however may not have been. "Aren't you going to stay for the party?" At least ever since the night of the cotillion, Sirius knew about our consummated intoxicity. so I could be clear with him. After we ran of to the Astronomy Tower, we spend most of that night talking about various things and our journeys -his was both intriguing and empathising- until we returned to a caffeinated James, Lily and Peter half asleep on the couch, waiting to interrogate us. So, not that bad. And due to the Quidditch match, no one else could take their mind of it for long enough to care about us, luck was on our side.

"Well the last party I was at ended a little too well for me and I don't think I wanna go through that again. I'm sorry." His excited face drooped into a solemn frown as he stepped closer.

"But we won the match." His volume went lowered dramatically and it nearly broke my heart. "Okay, if you really have to go, I wanna come with you." He began to go for his jacket when I stopped him.

"No, no. I don't want you to miss this, I know how important this is to you."

"Well I would rather be with you." Aww, he is so cute! I hate the fact that he had full control over me, at least he didn't know it yet. I sighed in defeat, although he didn't didn't know of his victory yet.

"You know what, I don't want you to miss out so I will stay. But you owe me. Big time." His optimism returned and we snatched the books out of my hands and within less than a minute, he had returned me to my room -he probably just threw them on the bed but it was okay- and ran back to where I stood waiting. "Wanna dance?" His smile grew wider and the thumping music made itself more prominent, so without further delay, he grabbed me by the arms and guided me toward the centre of the room. Not too much so that we were the centre of attention, but close enough to be surrounded by gyrators.

So dirty but so, so epic.

०◯०◯०◯०◯०◯०

The weight pressed down on my thighs. Sirius straddled me comfortably with his hot lips. His hands were crossed at the back of my neck and his hair was led astray by the aggressiveness of my hand as I weaved it through his long locks in a desperate attempt to find something to grip.

We were seated on mt four poster bed, the party downstairs would rage on for another three hours at least so no one would come up here for a while. And they wouldn't be able to anyway since we may have pushed  James' bed against the door, but nevermind that. 

"Merlin, you're so hot!" Sirius moved from my lips to a lower region and began attacking my neck with his tongue. The pleasure ran through my skin in short bursts of ecstasy and the hair on my legs stood up among other things. My goosebumps didn't go unnoticed and he -with all of his 'experience'- did not look like he was going to stop if there was a train zooming straight  toward us. 

I wasn't mad, but I was a little scared, which was some reason made me hornier.

Then, my mood was killed. But also things heated up even more. He took his shirt off and I drooled. Literally. His hard chest was toned and polished and amazing. His abs were sooo everything and I was so ready to climb up that mountain and mark it as my own. And then I realised something: my next move was obligatory. Through my fearful haze, Sirius had already proceeded to remove his pants. And that comforted me because I was okay with my legs. But I didn't have time to drool over his muscle legs because his hands were unfolded and were tugging at the hem of my sweater. I didn't stop and I hoped I could just get caught in the moment and the entire deed would go unnoticed. 

But it didn't. I most definitely noticed the sweater life a few centimetres over my stomach and I couldn't help it, but I couldn't do it. I forced my hands to his and harshly pulled down my top. 

"What's wrong?" He got off me and sat next to me. He was semi-nude but it was clear he was very comfortable in his body. 

"I'm sorry, I can't do this right now. I just need a little more time, I'm really sorry." 

"No don't worry about it. I don't wanna make you do anything you're uncomfortable with." Why was he so perfect?! But then I noticed his deteriorating happiness on his face.

"Are you okay, you seem sad." 

"Well actually, I didn't want to go through with it either."

"Am I not..." I gestured to myself. It wasn't totally unbelievable, or unbelievable at all. I have scars for days and insecurities for weeks.

"Oh MERLIN NO! You are really hot, it's just that I've never done anything like this before either. Solo is basically as far as it goes." What.

"You're a virgin?"

"Yeah, unless you count that night but neither of us barely remember it. Same as you." Oh damn it.

"I'm actually not a virgin." 

"Oh, awkward." Did I upset him? Is he mad? Oh my God! "Do you wanna just forget this and cuddle? In our clothes of course." He is so cute.

Yes please.

Word Count:- 1094

Word Count:- 1094

Love, Kale.