A legend is born

"Takeo~ Wait for me!"

A girl shouted as Takeo ran as fast as can, dashing past a gate and turning to his left. Not stopping once, he ran his way to Dagobah's beach where he lay down at the wall, catching his breath. Takeo opened his eyes as he realized that the beach smelled better than what it was before. It still had that revolting smell from before, but it was toned down by a lot.

He looked up to see Izuku wearing a mask and headphones as he carries a part of a washing machine, humming the tune of his song that he was listening at the moment. He looks around and sees that, what seems like, the majority of the beach is clean of the trash. 'In just nine months, he did all of this. And without a quirk as well.' He thought with a smile as he gets up and approaches his brother.

Izuku was busy pondering on what to about the entrance exam. He knows for a fact that he will pass the written part of the exam without breaking a sweat; the practical part is what bugs him. It changes every year, so by no means can one ask another who they know is from UA Hero course since it changes.

"The best option for you is to get ready on the move, little otouto." He perks up at the new, but familiar voice. Pausing his playlist and pushing his headphones to his shoulders, he turns to see his older brother who waved at him. "Yo." He said to him.

"Nii-san? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to at UA to determine the examination for the recommendation students." Izuku said as he places the trash part down and looks at his brother. Takeo laughs awkwardly as he scratches his neck sheepishly, recalling the events that happened before he ran away like he was being chased by the devil- Oh wait he was.

A few hours before, he was sitting in a meeting seeing a few of his classmates. One blonde he knew is included and the reason is that he has the same birthday as Izuku. But he had to deal with someone who he considers is the personification of the devil, Shikad Rozu. She was the rudest girl you can ever meet. Her first thought of a person who she met is just a comparison of her to them, from their height to eye facial features.

The only person who she doesn't critique for being 'worse than her' is Takeo, who she had fallen head over heels for. Unfortunately, or fortunately for everyone else, Takeo doesn't care for her feelings in the slightest. He goes as far as to straight-up listed every terrible thing about her and things that he hates to no end. Too bad for him as she is stubborn and often don't listen to his words and try even harder to get closer to him.

Her quirk is Cyro, which allowed her to use ice and manipulate it. She considers it to be the opposite of Takeo quirks which is wrong. His quirk allows him to have a telekinetic control over his fire, while all she can do is send ice out and control where it goes but never having any telekinetic abilities with it. During the meeting, she pays attention to Takeo and only to him. Not giving a damn about the same meeting she is in, which has her teacher from her past years.

After the meeting, she tried to even seduce him with her 'assets'. He was busy talking to a person about an over-enthusiastic kid with the abilities to beat another kid who was ice cold. Literally. And during the talk, Takeo could barely get his opinions on the kid without turning to berate Rozu on disturbing him while he was busy. As soon as the meeting has finished and everyone can go away, he grabbed his stuff and booked it out of the door and from there, you already know what happened.

"Don't ask. Anyway since you are almost done with the beach, do you have the beta forms of the gear you want when you get into the hero course?" Takeo asked and Izuku nodded with eagerness. Takeo smiled as he pats his brothers messy hair and looked at the time. '3 PM huh, well I guess I should get going,' He thought as he looks at Izuku who looks like he about to finish cleaning the beach.