The tale of the quirkless boy

"WAKE THE HELL UP!"

A boy with messy green hair, green eyes and freckles on his face jolt up and jumped up as he held his hands out and look at his surroundings. He came to see a spiky sandy blonde with red eyes glaring deep into his soul. The green hair boy is known as Izuku Midoritya or known as Deku the quirkless freak. And the one who shouted is Bakugou Katsuki, Izuku's tormentor.

"Deku..." Bakugou said growling at him while Izuku looked to see a flaw. Bakugou's goons were behind Izuku but has both hands in their pockets. The door has blocked by some people who were looking at the commotion. "You forgot what I said before, you don't belong in UA!" Bakugou shouted with glaring eyes only to realise that Izuku is gone, to the door. He gritted his teeth as his eyes morphed into what appears to be a demon's eyes.

"DEKU!" Izuku can hear Bakugou's shout above him as he runs out of the school. He grabbed his phone as he sent a text to someone named "TakBear". As he dashed out of the building and passing the gate, he heard the door slamming open. Despite dreading the action, he turned to see Bakugou with a death menacing aura that screams bloody murder.

It was a clear sign to book it.

Izuku wasted no time and skedaddle away like he was being hunted by a tiger in a forest, which wouldn't be too far off. He turned at every corner with sharp precision and bolted through any trotters without touching them gracefully. He looked back to see no one but didn't stop running till he stops tunnel under the bridge, where he took a breather. "The training paid off. I think I went faster than those cars. Jeez, Nii-san wasn't kidding when he said that the training actually brings the best out of you and I have just started it." He said as he took breathes to calm his beating heart.

Clang.

It echoed the tunnel as Izuku's pupils shrink to a dot. Without hesitation, he rolled to forward, a little to his left, and turned to meet a monstrosity made of slime, with its mouth flowing with the slime and its eye's remained-

'Wait, eyes!'

"A decent meatshield for me to hide i-AHH F@#K!" It got cut off when it felt something sharp hit his eye. Izuku grabbed some sharp stones and toss those suckers into the slime monster's eyes with no stopping. He bent to grab another one, only to realize that he ran out. The slime monster stretch itself to cover the entire tunnel, making it look terrifying to some but not to Izuku, even though he is shaking a bit.

"THAT'S IT! I'M GONNA KILL AND MUTILATE YOUR CORPSE TILL IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ONE!" It roared as it closes in on Izuku. Till it felt something hot scorch his back. Letting out a scream, only to be covered in fire and soon slowly dissipate back into the body of a man. Izuku let out a sigh of relief as he looks up to see a young adult with black hair that's just as messy as his, red and blue eyes and fire floating around him. He looks at Izuku while speed walking to him and the first thing he does is...

Grab his arm and turn him around as he scans his body, looking for anything. "Umm Nii-san, I'm okay," Izuku said with a sweatdrop as his brother stopped and look at him. He can see the amount of sweat Izuku had on his face and his legs looked as if it was about to collapse if adrenaline was not a thing-

Thump.

And now Izuku fell into the arms of his older brothers, tired from what was called a 'normal school day'. The man sighed as he grabbed his brother and put him on his back. He was now giving his brother a piggyback ride while he was asleep. "Well I say one thing, you have gotten taller than before." He said as he walked away as he carried his 5'06 foot brother while he stands at 6'02 foot.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi baby Izuku hugging a teddy bear.

Izuku felt a flash of light shine on his eyes and he can hear voices.