32

Morning has came and Ryujin is the first one who woke up. She prepared the breakfast for the two of them.

Ryujin's POV
          While cooking the food, my imagination starts to explore. It feels like were married and I'm cooking for my wife. Well Yeji is my future wife and there's no other woman that I want to marry except her.  This house I bought it for her, it's a rest house if in the future we decided to get vacation here. I also bought a private island here where will be the honeymoon will held if Yeji marry me.

I smiled at my thoughts. I finished cooking the foods and served it on the table. I went to her room to wake her up.

I knocked a lot of times already but still no answer so I decided to go inside. I opened the door gently and peek inside only to see Yeji sleeping soundly on her bed. I went near to her and sit on the floor while staring at her face.

Nothing change, you still look the same. The Yeji I loved before until now.

I removed some hair that covering her face and tucked it behind her ear.

"I'm sorry if I had to leave you before. I'm sorry if I broke your heart but I'm going to put it back together slowly." I whispered.

"I love you so much Yeddeong"

I kept staring at her face for minutes until I panicked when she move and slowly opened her eyes.

"R-ryujin?...." she mumbled cutely while rubbing her eyes.

"I'm sorry if I intruded to your room, I knocked a lot of times but you have no respond so I decided to go inside. Do your morning routine now, breakfast is ready. I'll be waiting for you downstairs" I said standing on my sit and quickly left the room.

Minutes later I found her walking down on the stairs and sit in the other side of the table. She greet me good morning and I nodded in response. We are eating silently, only the sound of utensils can be heard inside the room until when my phone rang, I look at the caller and it was heejin. I pressed the answer button and placed it on my ear.

"What do you want?"

"Good morning too Ryujin"

"Eh? So...why did you call?"

"Can you take care seojin for awhile? I'll pick him up at night"

"Mommy is that mommy Yujin? I wanna to talk her pweasee" I heard the boy cutely said

"Mommy Yujin! I mish youu!" He said

I giggled "aw I miss you too baby" I said then I look at Yeji her eyebrows arched when she heard me. I wonder why?

"I gotta go now mommy fetch me in school later babye! I love you!" He said

"I love you too baby" I said, I heard him chuckle before he handed the phone back to Heejin. Then Yeji suddenly walk out from the kitchen leaving me. Okay? That was weird. What the hell is happening?

"Okay, I'm going to pick him up later. Just focus on your work, I'll take care of that boy. Take care of yourself too"

"Thank you so much Ryujin! You are really a big help" Heejin said

"Anything for our little boy" I said then we bid our goodbye and hung up the call.

After I finished eating I washed the dishes and take a shower. Cause I promise to Yeji that I will take her to the beach. After I took the shower I went to her room and knock, the door opened and I saw Yeji looking at me blankly in the eyes.

"Are you ready? We will go to the beach remember?"

"Yeah, let's go"

We exited the house and get in the car. The whole ride was silent until we arrived at the beach. I saw how her eyes sparkle when she saw how beautiful it is.