REMINDER:

The Donna's is inspired by Prima Donnas which you can watch on GMA Network after Ika-anim na utos.

I'll be changing the exact events of this story but some of it will still be the same.

I'll just have five chapters since i'm also working my Twitter Serye and my First Series here on Wattpad.

——————————————————

Jaime Claveria lost his triplets seventeen years ago together with his wife, Lilian Madreal-Claveria. After sixteen years, Jaime received a good news from his investigator that they already have a news regarding to the investigation of his lost children. The chief investigator introduced Brianna to Jaime. They didn't undergo to any DNA test due to Brianna's fake stories. Jaime believed that Brianna is one of his triplets. Little did he know that the real heiress was in their house already. The adopted daughter of Mameng, which is Mayi, Ella and Lenlen. Brianna became friends with the real heiress not until Lilian suddenly showed up after how many years. Brianna became the opposite down-to-earth and kind Brianna they'll meet. She will do anything just to make sure that Jaime won't find out the truth.

——————————————————
Cast of Characters

KYLIE PADILLA
as
Donna Marie Madreal/Claveria

ARRA SAN AGUSTIN
as
Donna Belle Madreal/Claveria

JULIE ANNE SAN JOSE
as
Donna Lyn Madreal/Claveria

MIKA DELA CRUZ
as
Brianna Angel Fajardo

ZOREN LEGASPI
as
Jaime Claveria

SANDY ANDOLONG
as
Lady Primarosa Claveria

CARMINA VILLARROEL
as
Lilian Madreal

ANNA ROCES
as
Kendra Fajardo

Together with;

KEN CHAN
as
Cedric

JAKE VARGAS
as
Uno

ELMO MAGALONA
as
Nolan

MIKOY MORALES
as
Coco

DEVON SERON
as
Jewel

SANYA LOPEZ
as
Ericka

FRENCHESKA FARR
as
Juday

GLADYS REYES
as
Mameng