Chapter 6

Hey guys this one is really long so I hope you enjoy it. Let me know if you think it's boring or something. Srry for the spelling mistakes in these last two chapters they were not edited. Ok awesome people I will let you read now lol!

__________________________

Angel's POV

When Angelo and I were both presentable we went downstairs. nothing could prepare me for the smells coming from the kitchen, they had me almost running to get to the food. When I ran in, I stopped suddenly as i saw everyone turn to stare at me. Angelo almost ran into me but caught himself at the last moment. When he was stable he looked back and forth between me and everyone sitting at the table. He growled protectively at his brothers and said, "Could we stop with the stares? "

Every one instantly returned to their food while Angelo dragged me to the kitchens island. I climbed up into one of the chairs, while Angelo went to get two heaping plates of food. When he sat the plate down in front of me I said thanks and just dug in. I couldn't believe how hungry I was! I ended up eating 5 pancakes, 7 pieces of bacon, 4 eggs, toast, hash browns, and to top it all off 3 Cinnamon rolls. When I was finally done I looked at my watch to see that it was 11:45, I still had 15 minutes until training started.

When I looked away from my watch I stared at Angelo as he finished eating. When he was done he looked at me with such love and adoration, I could feel my heart swell. I realised something very important, something that seemed impossible after all Ive been through. I realized that I love Angelo. I could feel myself smile bigger than I ever have before. So big my checks hurt but I didn't care. Angelo looked like he was confused but his breath taking smile spread over his face.

We were both a little startled when Alex cleared his throat and said, "Time for training! "

I laughed and followed him outside with Angelo trailing behind me. "Okay well today we will assess your skills. Lets start off by fight in our human forms, shall we? "

"But I've never fought anyone before." I said, my voice shook slightly.

"Its not that hard just go on instinct. I'll go easy on you, I'm not trying to hurt you, keep that in mind." he said trying to sooth me.

"Okay lets go." I said a little confident. Where did that come from? A second ago i was scared shit less and now I'm confident?

"Someones ready." Alex said smiling.

He lunged at me. All I did was take a couple steps to my right and he when flying harmlessly by. He straightened up and walked towards me when he was 5 foot away I sank into a defensive crouch. He stepped forward and threw a right hook, I blocked it easily and punched him square in the chest. He fell backwards gasping for air.

I ran over to him, "Oh my gosh are you okay?!?"

"Yeah but I think we should send you to Justin to see how strong you are." Alex said rubbing his chest where I punched him. He got up and called out to all of his brothers who came walking out of the house laughing.

"You got knocked flat on your ass, by a chick!!!" Eric yelled.

When we all finally stopped laughing, myself and Angelo included, we went over to the gym. We started out slow cause they weren't sure where to start. finally we started at 100 pounds. Justin spotted me as I lifted it, it was so light! "Okay guys what did you do put on rubber weights? " I asked laughing. They looked at me like I was crazy and shook there heads no. "Your kidding right? " I said as I started to lift it with just one hand easily.

They looked surprised and asked me to put it back on the rest. I did as I was told and they doubled the weight. A little heavier but still light. They doubled it again and I had no troubled but I could feel the weight now. They added another 100 pounds and I could feel the work out now. They added 50 and I could still do it but it was heavy. Once again they added more, 20 this time and I had a little trouble but I could do it. I told them I thought that was all I could do and Angelo stepped forward. "All you can do Angel you can bench press 570 pounds! That's almost 200 pounds more than any of us. You did great, don't think you didn't do good." As he said the last part he sat down next to me and put his arms around me.