Chapter 3

As I cowered into Alex, Justin walked up and took my hand. I looked, more like stared at him as I realized that I felt the same shock when I touched Alex too. Is that possible?

When I finally looked away from Justin I looked at the three men sitting around the table. The one at the head of the table stood up.

"Hello Angel I'm Eric it's nice to finally meet you. I'm the oldest here at 26 but they really don't listen to me." he added the last part laughing while gesturing to his brothers.

All of the sudden a thought popped in my head. "So how old are you two?" I asked looking at Alex and Justin.

"20" they both said at the same time. Wow, only one year older than me.

I turned back to the table and looked at the last two brothers. They both looked at me with so much love in their stare I had to smile at them both. I guess they liked my smile cause they both got up and walked over to me and I walked forward to meet them in the hug they crushed me in. Again with the damn shock only stronger for some reason. Why the hell do I feel like this I swear I'm acting like I've known them my entire fucking life!

When they sat me down finally I was laughing just as hard as every one else! "Hi my name is Scott." He was really handsome. He stood at about 6 foot and was strong by the looks of him. Through his shirt you could see his stomach was flat. He had dark brown hair like Justin with pretty brown eyes and the black hazy line they all had in their eyes.

"Well I guess you already know I'm Angel." I said still smiling at him.

Someone grabbed my hand and sent a shock up my arm so powerful I whipped to the side to see who it was. It was the only one I haven't met yet. As I looked at him I gasped because I couldn't help but notice the similarities between us. He had light brown hair just a tiny bit lighter than mine and blue eyes with a silver undertone. You could tell he was well muscled just like me but he wasn't huge, he did have an 8 pack though. I mean i just met him but I thought this guy was the sexiest man I've ever seen.

We just stood there looking into each others eyes. I couldn't believe we looked this much alike, but I was loving every second of looking at those gorgeous eyes.

I don't know how long we just stood there but someone finally cleared their throat making my head whip to the side to look at Eric.

I turned back to those gorgeous eyes as he said, " Hi angel, OK your not going to believe me but my name is Angelo."

I didn't even realize the words were coming out of my mouth as I said "I believe you." I was a little breathless and it came out as more of a whisper.

Suddenly the other part of me jumped to the surface to whisper one thing to me before I pushed it back down. I looked at the ground and mumbled to myself talking faster than I meant to, "What! This cant be fucking true, no way! I mean I've been forced to suppress you since I was 5 and now you jump to the surface to tell me one Damn thing before I pushed you back down. What the hell that makes no sense...."

I trailed off suddenly remembering where I was. I looked up to find all five guys staring at me.

I was really uncomfortable as I said really fast, "Yeah, um can I go for a run really fast out in the woods? I'll be as fast as I can but I need to think.

Eric stood up and said " You can go but someone has to be with you at-

I cut him off and said "NO." every one looked at me weird. "I mean no, no its OK I'll be fine. I mean I've been running the woods by myself since I was fi- little." I just needed to let her loose, I was fighting for control and I was loosing fast.

Eric looked at me puzzled " Umm, okayyy I guess."

I didn't look towards anyone else as I jumped through the window and ran as almost as fast as I could to the woods. Once I got there I went for my first REAL run since I was five and MAN DID I LOVE IT!

--------------------------------------------

Before you move onto the next chapter tell me what you think she is I mean I've hinted at it so much it must be a little obvious but still.

QUESTION TIME!!!!!

(I love my questions)

1. What is she?

2. What do you think of all the guys?

MOST IMPORTANT

3. What do you think of Angelo?