Chapter 1

Angels POV

As I walked out of my home I was pissed, but I couldn't figure out why, I had retraced my entire day but nothing was out of the ordinary. I figured I would go to the park and let off some steam.

I always go to the park whenever I'm upset, it's basically my home away from home. I get to my usual spot on top of the jungle gym just standing there thinking. Most people think I'm insane when I stand on the jungle gym, especially on a windy summer night like tonight.

I had just barely sat down when out of nowhere a hand and cloth clamp over my mouth. The last thing I saw before I passed out was the ground rushing up to meet me....

*A few hours later*

When I woke up I was in a cage with some other girls. I counted 10. I leaned over to ask the closest one to me why we were here but I was stopped by the door opening.

The man that stepped through instantly came the the cage I was in and whispered my name. But it was so faint he could have said anything, right?

He quickly but harshly yelled at the short man who had followed him in. I couldn't hear what he said because he spoke too fast but as soon as he was done the man opened the cage and extended a hand to me. I look at the man, who had yelled, suspiciously before taking the other mans hand.

I quickly got up and out of the cage. Only then did I realize I only had on the short shorts and tank top I wore to go to the park. I was a little embarrassed and blushed slightly but quickly got over it, what do I care? The short man quickly closed the cage behind me but I was only faintly aware of it as I stared at the man before me.

His eyes where red with a black line running down the middle but when I said red I meant RED! But I felt no fear looking into them, I actually felt safe. Then I moved to his perfect face as a whole and his dark brown hair. But I frowned as I saw the purple under his eyes from lack of sleep. His lips were a darkish pink and as I looked at them I felt the sudden urge to touch them, but I didn't move a muscle. Next I moved my eyes to his tanned body. His shirt was completely unbuttoned so I could clearly see his toned 6 pack. I wasn't ready for the wave of lust that washed over me as he said, "Hi, I'm Alex."

My mouth went dry, he had the sexiest voice I've ever heard, it was perfect in every way. My voice shook slightly as I said, "Hey my names Angel."

We stood there for another minute looking at each other. Amazement and shock held me in place, but what made him stay? My thoughts were interrupted as the short man cleared his throat, both mine and Alex's head turn towards him as a reflex. Alex suddenly takes my hand and walks out the door, taking me with him.

************************************

Hey everyone how do you like it so far? Sorry it's so short and most chapters will be like that but I needed to update! COMMENT VOTE FAN and just like always I love advice!

Just remember this is my first story so be nice, please?